FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

The tile-set game is on point this year!
Beautiful work!

Big fan of the “spooky” palette.

2 Likes

Found a mistake with the male hoodless assassin ([T2][SWD][Assassin](Hoodless +Bow +Sword fix)[M]) in the repo, the bow anim has a full shirt while the rest of its anims don’t, it should be separate.

SO COOL

4 Likes

That is legit awesome. Any excuse to add more Nuramon animations, even gender swapped variants of existing ones, excites me. Great work. Outstanding, even!

1 Like

Fantastic job, Zora. It’s always nice to see new animations.

1 Like

Me, just last week: “Wow it’s sure been quiet. We’ve gone five days without a new animation. I wonder if we’ll actually make it a week without even one new addition?”
Me, today: “Aaaand now we have like ten new animations in the last week. Never mind.”

Keep on trucking, animators.

9 Likes

Holy Jesus fucking Christ. Oh my god. What the fuck?

This is amazing. You are now officially an animation god, and I’ve never even seen your name before. What an entrance!

2 Likes

Your link isn’t public: It requires special access to view. You have to set it to public so people can download it :slight_smile:

And this is the animation, if I remember correctly. Nice work!

4 Likes

Nvrm I found it. The link is now public! Sorry I don’t usually upload stuff so I’m kinda a boomer when it comes to that.

4 Likes

Now if I so chose too I can give soldiers the proper mounted promotion they deserve

1 Like

I think you have; this is an amazing follow-up to his “Moloch Sorcerer”.

Yeah, I figured that out afterward.

Two animations, both god-tier. Pretty incredible.

Yep, that’s true

Why does no one ever notice that the rogue dodge animation becomes blank for one frame? And why is Crimson Arm the one and only hack that fixes this?

…Probably because it’s extremely minor and easy to overlook?

1 Like

that and imagine using rogues lel

6 Likes

Uh excuse me, but your download link doesn’t seem to be working, could you try and fix it?

1 Like

The animation is in the repository, alongside its other versions.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1nuNpweE_RaQuzh_QBkidhyV8AHxNzNkm

You can check the latest animations for it, since the latest 8 animations in there, save for the Rogue, are all Hero Shield edits.

4 Likes

Oh, I didn’t realize that, I found it

1 Like

Hm, I like the animations you make. However, the swords you use seem to be missing outlines… or rather, they aren’t defined very well. I personally recommend using swords from other animations (the good swords) until you get a bit more practice in with them.

Ex: In this animation, the sword has kind of a weird green outline on its edge, making it look like the blade is covered in mold. Also, the shape is a bit weird; it looks more like a heavy steel bar than a sword. This is because it appears to be missing a hilt/crossguard.

Also, for the Warrior’s sword, one of the frames is wrong.

This is the base standing frame:

A bunch of other frames have the sword looking like a trident, though.

Compare with the swords in these animations, maybe you can see what I mean.

3 Likes