Fire Emblem Resource Repository (Battle Animations, Portraits, Music, etc)

Goop Zombies

GoopZombie

Download

Requires C48 hack

EDIT: fixed early C06

8 Likes

Here’s the female FE10 soldier. Includes map sprite and class card.

Lance_000

Also a bunch of other things.

%5BAXE%5D%20Brigand%20(Armored)
Armored brigand

Brigand%20(Armored%20Alt)%20M%20M Brigand%20(Armored%20Alt)%20M%20S
Since one of the armored brigand’s map sprites was messed up, I fixed it and made a set of moving map sprites for it.

Mercenary%20Improved%20F%20M Mercenary%20Improved%20F%20S Mercenary%20Improved%20M%20M Mercenary%20Improved%20M%20S
Improved mercenary map sprites.

%5BARM%5D%20Armor%20Knight%20(U)%20Lance%20%7Bflasuban%7D
FE10 Armor Knight

%5BCAV%5D%20Cavalier%20(F)%20Axe %5BCAV%5D%20Cavalier%20(F)%20Lance %5BCAV%5D%20Cavalier%20(F)%20Sword
Female SALVAGED cavalier class cards (credit to RobertFPY for the original ones)

Armor%20Knight%20M%20M Armor%20Knight%20M%20S
FE10 armor map sprites in the style of the vanilla armor knight. (Credit to Nuramon for the original armor map sprites)

That’s all. I’ll be making the female dragon lord soon.

20 Likes

Really good stuff, Flasuban. :ok_hand:
I dig the FE10 Knight class card xD

I made the animations and the map sprites.

Well I also have something to share today.
It was exactly 1 year and 1 day ago when I posted my first animations here in the topic and on FEU as a whole!

The first three anims I ever posted where my first horrific attempt on recreating Zelgius, the FE10 Knight, an edited sniper and the General with a shield. Most of these three already received an overhaul some time ago. So I figured it’s time to revisit the General animations.

So here is he:

The General with Shield:

Now available with and without a cape as well!

without cape

Sword Axe
Lance Axe
Handaxe Magic

with cape

Sword Axe
Lance Axe
Handaxe Magic

Credit: Nuramon, The Blind Archer (for the alternativ Axe animation) and DerTheVaporeon (for the magic animation)

All of this in one package!

That’s all for the moment. Have fun!

18 Likes

Small edit of Pikmin, Maiser, Ukelele, and SD9k’s Repalette of Temp, Black Mage, and Wan’s F!Rogue, help from Pikmin on the ears

Sword

Staff

Unarmed

EDIT: Moved tail in dodge frames for consistency

Download
9 Likes

Just an edit of the existing animation, which itself is an edit of the ranged sword animations, /shrug

Also because I felt it necessary, F!Thief Repalette but same edits

Sword

(No separate unarmed animation because sword dodge and idle frames and unarmed dodge and idle frames are identical and unarmed consists only of dodge and idle frames so there’s no point to it)

Download
5 Likes

I noticed a slight error in the Dart animation.

dart

I am still quite new to this, but I think I managed to fix it.
Perhaps this is useful to you @Klokinator ?

Fixed Gif

Axe

Fixed images

Axe_008
Axe_009
Axe_010
Axe_011
Axe_012
Axe_013
Axe_014
Axe_015
Axe_016

10 Likes

Pirate (F)
DRprzyS.png
Credit: oracle_of_fire and Sploder for the animations, Mikey seregon for the map sprites.
Female pirate handaxe animations cause freeze everytime she double an enemy that can’t counter her (like the pierce glitch iirc) because of lacking c01 code.
I fix it by import the c01 code.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ItPRZ_8M3IxmeTvO_2E_YsyOrHa8JyOD

2 Likes

Bow

Using my unsophisticated Microsoft Pain(t) skills, I have cobbled together a shemale bow assassin by surgically pasting the female assassin head onto the male bow assassin body. Let me know if there are any issues since I haven’t performed this manner of debauchery before.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1w-OlzWJcZJykNukYgPtj6Wt-kxaPHRze?usp=sharing

8 Likes

I’m still alive! Thaumaturge now has a sister, so here’s a super-complete package with map sprites and class cards for M and F tommys.

Download Here

Credits

Design by Pikmin1211 with special thanks to GabrielKnight
Magic animation by DerTheVaporeon and Maiser6
Palettes by Pikmin1211 and DerTheVaporeon
Map Sprite by Pikmin1211 and DerTheVaporeon
Class Card by DerTheVaporeon

Gif Previews

Magic
Magic

Palettes

Palettes

14 Likes

Bow

Now with less shirt! See the sub-directory in my previous link.

5 Likes

Bow Bow

3 Likes

Made an unarmed dodge animation for @beccarte 's Female Bow assassin with shirt, as I didn’t find one in the repo. (this animation is pretty sweet by the way, I’m using it for my project). It was literally changing like 4 pixels, but it may save someone else some time down the line
Unarmed

EDIT: Old link was bad, here’s the new one
(https://www.dropbox.com/s/vftafojewfhe4li/8.%20Unarmed.zip?dl=0)

3 Likes

Finished up a bunch of spell animations,

Ice Storm (x3)

IceStorm1

IceStorm2

IceStorm3

Download (all 3)

in the video the third spell has issues but it’s fixed in the gif and download

Catto

Catto

Download

19 Likes

Do you like myrmidon ?
I don’t really like the GBA myrmidon, it looks weird, so I made this :
It’s a myrmidon from Fe Awakening
Fe%2013%20myrmidon%20gif

The original sprite was made by Iscaneus, I just recolored and animated it (based on lyn lord), so if you use it, credit Iscaneus please.

21 Likes

Okay, maybe one day…
or now :
Female%20myrmidon%20awakening%20gif
Hope you like it

18 Likes

Fixed Marlon’s FE7 Draco Zombie’s port, now it is posed accurate in frames, position and own crits.
Just without the roar landing part.

5 Likes

Remember that crusty old Dragoon with the wacky palette? Well now you don’t need to!

Dragoon Fix

Lance

Now with a workable palette, less weird map sprites and an actual class card.

Credits

Original Dragoon by Mercenary Lord and NYZGamer
Repalette and touchups by Pikmin1211
Lance animation by Maiser6
Unarmed animation by Maiser6
Map Sprites by Pikmin1211 (Original Uncredited)
Class Card by Pikmin1211 (Original Uncredited)

By the by if you know who had made the original map sprite and class card please contact me so I can update that information. Thanks!

28 Likes

Today I’m happy to bring you The War cleric from Fe Awakening :slight_smile:Axe Hand_axe
Staff

Hope you like it !
Credits : Iscaneus for the original sprites and Pikmin1211 and DerTheVaporeon for the critical (they deserve credit)
22 Likes

I create things that I need for my fun projects! Nobody else worked on them, although Wan was great at helping me make sure that it looks good (but I’d like my name credited if you use them, feel free to do so).

pbfm_ax1
Here’s a winged Thief animation that I made a while ago. Wan really helped me make it a bit better. Her wings fold up at standing and fold out when attacking.

staphr_sp1
I attribute the inspiration for this one to the Ephraim project DerTheVaporeon and Pikmin1211 worked on where they gave them animations for all of the physical damage types. The palette was also taken from DerTheVaporeon and Pikmin1211’s repack of Ephraim.

drz_mg1 bos_at1
And here’s a makeshift Kitsune/Ninetails type transformation, with a dodge as a Thief. While it really isn’t a ‘kitsune’ or ‘ninetails’ animation, it’s as close as someone like me was going to get with the limited amount of effort I wanted to put into one joke.

Not sure how to format this, but I will leave the links to each of them here.

Flying Thief

Ninetails and Kitsune animation

Staff/Magicphraim Animation

12 Likes

So, today I decided to goof around, until I found out that the War Monk was using attack frames as dodge frames for the Staff/Magic animation. Oof! These are the frames intended to be in:

Staff_027 Staff_028

Luckily, I fixed that today. Make sure you download the updated files here!

Also, shoutouts to @Author_Pendragon for the Staff Map Sprites!

6 Likes