FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

My Friend you can made base of you map sprites of male mercenaris one armored versión please

Wow it’s wonderful! The cape does add a lot to the general :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I love the class card, any hopes for a sword and axe knight class card as well?

1 Like

Amazing work - a true GBA Baron/General.

1 Like

I’ll probably do a sword and axe armor knight eventually, but it won’t be high on my priority list.

2 Likes

speedy rogue does a dodge

whoosh whoosh whoosh

Actual critique: The staff anim is a little weird. The way she raises it and makes her arm perfectly straight looks unnatural.

The Cape is such a wonderful addition to the general. So I’m wondering does this use the general repalette colors or the vanilla general colors?

not all generals wear capes.

but the ones that do look sweet - nice work!

3 Likes

They all do according to their character portraits at the very least

Hi double post but separate topic

In the repo FE6 Lilina Magic (Hair Fix) is missing its last few frames, trying to use it from the script will not work
the FEditor bin works, reexporting the script from that should be a fix

Thanks, Sme. I’ve added that to the todo list. And ya’ll are crazy. I’ve had a few weeks of relative relaxation and then this monstrosity of a week comes along. Congrats all on your neat works.

I’m learning a new tech stack for my job, so I don’t expect to get all this up today, but I’ll try to get everything up by Wednesday at the latest.

4 Likes

Pierce and cape frames are the biggest contenders for broken stuff. Fix looks good!

1 Like

Speaking of broken cape frames.
There was an error in the palette of the (caped) general with shield man these name are getting longer and longer
Thanks to @Isaac and @Pikmin1211 for pointing that out!

tldr: I updated the download link above.
please use the .bin file to insert the anims, otherwise the team palettes will look ugly.

3 Likes

coming soon:
SALVAGED caped general with shield and rocket thrusters

2 Likes

I’m oracle_of_fire actually.

And I never noticed the glitch with the Hand Axe animation. Thanks for the fix.

2 Likes

Noob question: can these animations be inserted using buildfiles/EA? I’ve been inserting them with FEBuilder, but have tired of re-doing that every time I want to update the skill system, etc in the base ROM. Most of the instructions I can find require FEditor (like circles’s Animation Assembler), but I would like to use only EA if that’s an option. Thanks much!

1 Like

Yes, you need to run the .bin (feditor format) through Animation Assembler. If it gives an error, just import in builder, export as .bin and then try again.

2 Likes

Thanks, re-exporting through FEBuilder seems to have fixed the errors I was experiencing.

There seems to be an error in the animation you linked. The sword switches between the Rapier and the Sealed Sword in the melee crit (and other areas), and the magic flashing is misplaced on the ranged crit. You may or may not already have this criticism, and I may have downloaded the wrong version, but I just wanted to point that out.

Aren’t we all?

5 Likes