The Road to Ruin

My boy is making me proud

5 Likes

Hey @Primefusion thanks a lot for the mod, I just finished it and really enjoyed it! music was on point, character designs were solid and the story was good. Like the others have mentioned a few typos here and there, and the difficulty seems to drop off a bit towards the end, but at least for me it didnā€™t ruin it. I wish there were playable dragon mounts and assassins were in the game, but thatā€™s just a personal preference. I also liked the playable npcs and multiple armies thing you had going on, coming from only fe7 and 8 and a few other mods it was a new thing for me, and added a neat dimension to the game. all in all great job man

3 Likes

Dear author: I really appreciate that you can share such a high-quality fire emblem revision. I hope to translate it into Chinese and share it with friends who also like this revision. Would you please allow me?

6 Likes

Sure, go ahead.

4 Likes

Hello, I had just beaten the game. I donā€™t have screenshots of my whole team saved, but I do have one of the one who defeated the main three antagonists
The Road to Ruin-9

5 Likes

Stats lookin juicy

Yeah, I definitely favored using her. I had used my Energy Rings and Dracoshield on her before her promotion.

Hereā€™s the rest of my endgame team.
The Road to Ruin-12
The Road to Ruin-13
The Road to Ruin-14
The Road to Ruin-15
The Road to Ruin-16
The Road to Ruin-17
The Road to Ruin-18
The Road to Ruin-19
The Road to Ruin-21
The Road to Ruin-22
The Road to Ruin-23
The Road to Ruin-24
The Road to Ruin-25
The Road to Ruin-26
The Road to Ruin-27

1 Like

So, Primefusion, I have a couple questions for you about Avaā€™s growths. Why was it that you made her have 0 growths in strength and defense before her promotion? Why did you buff her growths after promotion? Also, how were you able to keep her unpromoted and promoted growths separate from each other?

I gave her 0% growths in those areas so that players wouldnā€™t feel pressured to use her. She gets a growth buff to show that sheā€™s grown and is now the leader. The buff is done via an assembly hack I made, but I donā€™t remember the details of it since itā€™s been so long.

Ah, I see. Well, she became my best unit in spite of her never gaining strength and defense before her promotion. I had given her the two energy rings and Dracoshield before the promotion so she would be closer to her true potential when she promoted.

I like the fact that Vanceā€™s Bandana symbolizes Bangladeshā€™s Flag.

1 Like

How to promote ash and is there a discord for this game?

Is there a guide for this one? I just want to know who talks to who on the chapters so I donā€™t miss them with only one support per person I want to see as much talking as I can.

1 Like

@tweetyboy You donā€™t need one fortunately, everything is straightforward. Thereā€™s no guide either. Just use the Serenes Forest link in bio for more details

1 Like

I remember playing this game a long time ago. Donā€™t remember the update, but tha chapters were all finished. In any case, do the characters finally have more than one support? I always thought is was a waste not to give Vance and Ava their respective support, specially seeing how close they are at the end of the game.

1 Like

Everyone still has 1 support option, and I donā€™t have any plans to work on this project.

3 Likes

Why Marris rogue class canā€™t open chest without lockpick? Is it bug or intentional? I donā€™t have problem with it, but it just feel weird.

This is fe7, there is no Pick skill in fe7.

1 Like

Hi everyone.
Could someone please tell me if I lose too much content by having Aaron dead in later chapters story-wise?
Iā€™m on my first playthrough, and Iā€™m currently on Chapter 13.
Will there be any interesting talks, boss conversations or story scenes if I go on without him?