The map recycling bin

Right now I work on a FE7 PME to redesign it’s gameplay and give it it’s own story: [FE7] [RELEASED] Fire Emblem: The Blazing Silver PME (Update v1.0b Out!)
Part of the gameplay redesign is replacing maps, especially in lyn mode.

So, I am in need of maps, and I figured, there are many maps that did not get to see the light of day for one reason or another. Which is why, if anyone has a map they want to see in action but for whatever reason did not manage to do so or only managed to do in a cancelled project, feel free to submit them!

I will however choose the place of the chapter, as it has to fit in FE7’s chapter structure with certain events still tied to these chapters. (I may also reject maps if they don’t fit or be unsure where they will fit, because right now I am still in Lyn mode so it may take time before the complexity of the game iwll be appropiate for some maps.)

I will of course credit.
So, feel free to use this map recycling bin and maybe see your map in action at long last!

3 Likes

Screenshot 2024-04-23 070728

Map File Link: Dropbox - 1.map - Simplify your life

1 Like

Looks like a cool corner based map. I see the potential for a fun time here! Thanks.

No problem! This reminds me of the one FE8 PME with the maps. It was really fun creating maps for that one. I wonder how it’s doing.

I assume the map is designed with a lower right starting position with the boss being at the upper left village.

yeah, it was a little inspired by Chapter 11 Eliwood.

Everything in here is free to use :slight_smile: I’d love to see more custom maps available, so hopefully some of these will get used!

2 Likes

I’ve made my own thread where I have released my maps, all of them are F2U, use whichever you want

1 Like