Max the Magelords Menagerie of Mediocre Mugs 'n Maps

Hello and welcome to those who have been unfortunate enough to stumble upon this thread! I’m MaxTheMagelord (or how my username says MaxTheUltimateSwordmaster, but don’t mind that).

Anyway, I made this thread to post the maps and portraits I made around the years, including a few palettes. Feel free to transform them in any way or shape you want! (they’re F2U, F2E, whatever you call it)

Portraits
Serrablem

Early on once I finally gained access to FEBuilder through obtaining my Laptop, I was a big fan of Serra from FE7. As such, I wanted to make a joke reskin/rebalance of FE7 where every playable character except for Erk was turned into a Serra, and every boss was turned into an Erk. Unfortunately I only made the Syndis’ Legion and the Lords before I kinda forgot about it and lost interest. For that reason, I release them here so they may not go unused! (note that some may need to use the extend hackbox patch, as some pieces of hair go over the limit)

Syn
Syn Pigtails

Syn (Ponytail Alt)
Syn Ponytail

Kerra
Kerra

Saira
Sainra

Serina
Serina

Wila
Wila

Dorcerra
Dorcerra

Erk but he’s tired af and wants to give up on life
ErkBurnout

Ratha
Ratha

Materra
Serrathew

Nira
Nira

Lucerra
Lucerra

Sallace
Sallace

Elira
Serrawood

Hera
Hera

Serrula
Serrsula

Berk the Beast
Berk

Aditional Credits to my friend Ghostrick for helping out with the Hector Serra.

Other

These are the other portraits I made ranging from ancient to new (note that they aren’t in order).

Generic Axe Armor Boss Guy
ArmoredGuy

Chad Level 30
ChadLvl30

Chad Level 100
ChadLvl100

Edgy Myrmidon Dude
EdgyMyrmidon

Edgy Monk Dude
EdgyScholar

Happy and Cheerful Lancer Boy whose smile has yet to be tainted by the horrors of war
LancerBoy

Sealen but as a Mage
MageSealen

Generic Soldier Guy with too much hair
SoldierGuy

Generic Soldier Guy with too much hair’s father
SoldierGuyMustache

Sword Gal
SwordGal

Swordmaster Garret for a cancelled FE6 PME
SwordmasterGarret

Maps

In this section there will be my maps sorted from oldest to latest.

FE8 PME Maps

Maps I made for a cancelled FE8 PME
Prologue

CH1

CH2

CH3

CH3x

CH4

CH5

CH5x

CH6

CH7

CH8

CH9A

CH10A

CH9B

Mage Emblem

These were maps supposed to be for a ancient project of mine called Mage Emblem that was gonna be something similar to Myrm Emblem but with Mages throughout FE, but I was kinda burned out trying to figure out who would fit in and the mechanics, and dropped it, so I’ll be releasing them here.

MageEmblemMap1

MageEmblemMap2

MageEmblemMap3

RogueFE

I was called by one of my friends to help on a Rogue-Style FE Project with randomized characters, maps and so on. He ended up dropping it so I’m left with these here.

FortMapRogueFE

PyrefrostCaveRogueFEFEGBACompatible

SnowlandRogueFE

FE12 Maps

I just wanted to recreate some FE12 Maps because I hate FE12.

FE12Prologue1

FE12Prologue2

FE12Prologue3GBA

FE12Prologue4

FE12Prologue5

FE12Prologue6GBA

FE12Prologue7GBA

(Note: The Castle Altea Map may need to be cut off at the sides, since I originally intended them to be used for LT)

Miscellanous

Just some maps I made throughout my years as a mapper. Contains some maps from dead projects that never saw the light of day.

Fields:
Fields1

Forests:
Forest1

SteeledOath1

Towns:
Town1

Town2

Town3

Town5

Taverns:
Tavern1

Tavern2

Fort:

4BanditStrongholdPreview

Palettes

Here are some palettes for everyone to use too.

Hallow Fields:
HallowFieldPalette (MaxTheMagelord)

Bright Fields:

BrightFieldPalette

Darker Fields:
DarkFieldPalette

Darker Mountains:

MountainousDark (MaxTheMagelord)

Hallow Castle:
HallowCastlePalette

Pyrefrost Cave:
PyrefrostCavePalette

I also made my own repository on Google Drive containing all the stuff, including the map files and some other stuff I may have not listed here already. I’ll probably release more of my work later on, so stay tuned for future stuff!.. If I don’t get burned out from hacking and cancelling my 23rd project or something.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1zDptVlK1vo2uPz2lR8TtEWiGxdzZQ0qF

Tl;dr: everything is F2U/F2E here or whatever you call it, you can use everything I posted here or my drive

18 Likes

Those Hallow fields and castle tilesets are giving me some ideas…
Really cool stuff!

4 Likes

Really cool map palettes!

2 Likes