The Fire Emblem Fangame Directory [Please add your own hacks!]

Would this be the right place to post a Three Houses mod that’s purely focused on balance and ability changes, and doesn’t add any story or map content? Or is there a different thread for that sort of thing?

1 Like

Welcome - yes, you can add it. I don’t see any categories in FE16 yet, but you can share rebalances here.

1 Like

Awesome, thanks! Here it is then:

1 Like

You’re welcome - recommend editing the first post and setting up a table there so it’s easier for others to find.

3 Likes

Gotcha, didn’t realize I could edit the post. Thanks again!

4 Likes

Please can someone add my project to this list ?
I know I can edit the first post by myself but I just log in by my phone and when I tried to edit the post I don’t get a thing so I don’t want to do something wrong.

1 Like

Just added the FE6 Hack: “Fire Emblem Eckesachs but you play as the bad guys complete story”
to the directory please check this hack out it is Great!

3 Likes

What’s your project’s name? Asking for a friend.

1 Like

The ones I have here are Wizards and Magic: War of Dragon which is in an undetermined hiatus. And Blaze of glory which is abandoned.
I have been working in another one i have been posting progress in my main post but i haven’t official released it yet.
The projects mentioned can be found here on this website. Greetings

1 Like

My Directory Edit History:
+Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade ‘Remake’ [FE6 in FE8] [COMPLETE]
+[FE8] Port FE7 to FE8 [NEW VERSION] [IN PROGRESS]

It looks like the LT engine games overtook the FE15 section

I finally added my own games.
I apologize for the noticeable block of Rammerrush made content in the Lex Talionis section XD

I’ve been thinking about adding my hack to the directory. Is there a format on proposing/pitching the hack to the thread or something? Thanks.

You’re free to add your hack in, as the title implies. You don’t need to worry about any formal proposals.

1 Like

I added Time For Tom.

Can someone help me when I try to add a fan game to the Lex Talionis Section it jump to the FE15 section why is that?
Now both sections look like this:

the game I try to add is this one right here:

The more I edit the worse it gets the FE15 entires now jump into FE10:

Can someone please tell me why when I edit in table mode the Edit jump all over the place:

Good to know. Then I present to you an ongoing incomplete FE8 hack (Still in Development) that I have been working on. Fire Emblem: Visions of Liberation. Currently has 8 chapters completed. Hope this makes a fine addition to the directory :grinning:

The table editor got installed on the forums during an update and this is the first we’ve heard of it. Whatever it does doesn’t seem to agree with the hack directory, so I recommend just manually editing hacks into the post like before the table editor was installed.

I’ll be cleaning up the directory in a bit. I’ll make an annoucment when it’s done.

1 Like

Thank you for letting me know! Good thing we can view older edits of the wiki or else I would not know how to fix all the mistake I’ve made