Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade 'Remake' [FE6 in FE8] [COMPLETE]

She’s a lose condition in this, she better be decent… Also, DK Raigh is cooler!

1 Like

shes already decent, it just somewhat sucks when everyone else gets fairly depressing promo gains but she gets ones that’re actually in line for fe6 while retaining everything which makes her good, with quite a bit more on top of it already, even excluding her gains.

1 Like

If I remember right, it’s to help somewhat offset her low starting level so that she can be safely promoted at 10 rather then 20.

This could also still be a remnant from when I first found those uber enemies a few versions back about 2 years ago I think it was.

Plus she is a game over unit here, just not a forced deploy one, she also still has the con of a 5 year old so anything with any real weight is a no go.

And as a side effect of how the STR/MAG split patch works, promotion doesn’t increase her con so, much like a flyer, anything beyond a standard weapon will slow her down by at least -3 or more.

1 Like

Does str affect weapon weight now, or is it still just con?

Still just con.

However, if I remember correctly, this uses FE8 tome weight instead of FE6 tome weight, which means alot of tomes are stupidly heavy, but I haven’t played this in quite a while, I.E since like 3 versions and two is years ago, so I could have that backwards.

Hi was wondering why I could not find this hack on the Fire Emblem Fan Game Directory. If I was to add it to the directory would I add it in the FE6 category or the FE8 category?

1 Like

Hey … I don’t think you should ask this here

1 Like

You changed the Wolt-Roy Support!!! I almost skipped it because I hate it even though I like Wolt, and suddenly Roy said the thing! THANK YOU! Also loving the gameplay, everyone is so bulky.

3 Likes

add some gay supports in to like deik and roy or sheida and melady as examples

1 Like

Why would you want something like that added?

cause the prequel had two insinuated gay couples raven x lucian and lyn x florina and so there should be some rep in this one too

1 Like

That’s a stretch at best. I can maybe agree with Lucian x Raven due to Lucian’s design, his very demure nature and the way he’s Raven’s sole paired ending. Plus a few of Raven’s supports just have very weird undertones to them.

But Lyn and Florina? That’s more fandom trying to pushing close friendships into romance.

And if anything FE6 doesn’t need more romantic supports added into it. Plus Melady has an established lover in Galle. Last thing we need is another Isadora.

5 Likes

We have already discussed this issue on the server, and although I disagree with giving more support dialogue for characters originally playable in FE6, nothing prevents us from giving this to playable characters exclusive to the hack, such as Lyn and Florina.

insert the “they seem to be very good friends” meme here

2 Likes

i did not know that but id still like gay options in the single characters

I mean, by itself it’s fine, but trying to push romance on characters that were never romantically inclined is the fastest way to kill a character’s story.

3 Likes

Did the support error fix yet?

1 Like

The game freezes in chapter 16 after roartz and arcardo talk in the cutscene, is there any way to fix this?

Oh yes please just keep that over there on hard mode. I am fine with the balance of easy mode lol. Athos is hard enough for me to feel it for the whole game. :rofl:

Im wondering if the reinforcements on chapter 21 are bugged or not. One wave spawns at the begining of the map and Galle and the shaman spawn correctly, but should they’re be no other reinforcements? I tried going into different zones of the map like in fe6 but nothing. Is the lack of enemies on purpose?

1 Like

Yeah for some reason my game just crashes at chapter 16 retaking the capital I’ve yet to pass that point I play on a android GBA emulator any suggestions