The Fire Emblem Fangame Directory [Please add your own hacks!]

:eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

I just finished going through every thread on the site tagged under Projects and adding them here, bringing us to a whopping 32 FE7 hacks and 80(!) FE8 hacks! We’ll never run out of Fire Emblem games to play at this rate!

With these updates, every pre-3DSFE game now has at least one hack in the directory. Fun for all the family! We really do have a huge amount of hacks made in the community. When some form of FEU has been around for probably decades, things do add up.

7 Likes

With this latest update, we now have over one hundred Sacred Stones hacks in the directory. With them coming in all shapes and sizes, surely one of them will be to your taste.

Three cheers to FEU! Long live the hacking renaissance!

10 Likes

How would I even go about adding it to the list? :thinking:

You should be able to edit the main/original post. While in editing mode, go to the drop-down for the category(the base game, essentially) for which your hack would fall under and just add it there.

1 Like

My own FE15 hack: [FE15] Disable World Map Reinforcements - for 3DS and Citra

It’s a wiki post, you can edit your hack in yourself.

I’ve updated the directory today. With the last six months or so of hacking, we now have a round 80 FE7 hacks and 150 FE8 hacks. Altogether, there are 340 hacks and fangames listed, though a fair amount of them do not have functional download links right now.

16 Likes

Can you please remove that. It’s an April Fools Joke and all the patch does is turn an FE8 ROM into an FE7 ROM.

1 Like

What’s wrong with a hack that turns one game into a better game :^)

1 Like

I guess. But the amount of effort I put into it is absolutely non-existent. It’s not really a hack. It turns it outright into a vanilla fe7 ROM. It’s not a recreation.

Anyone can edit the first post; if you don’t feel like your hack should be on there, feel free to remove it from the post.

Is this thread still being updated?

Yes, I usually comb FEU for the latest hacks every few weeks; my latest update was just over a week ago. I just don’t always make a big “update” post. You can see the last time someone edited the directory in the top-right corner of the first post. As the thread title states, don’t hesitate to put your own hacks into the directory. It makes my life easier.

4 Likes

Great! Thanks for your work!

Wonderful thread

The directory looks kind of ugly with big lists of words. Discourse supports tables. Here’s an example.

Name Creator Ch. Link
The Last Promise Blazer 40 [Serenes]
Void’s Blitzarre Adventure Circleseverywhere 31 [Thread]
| Name | Creator | Ch. | Link |
|---|---|---|---|
| The Last Promise | Blazer | 40 | [\[Serenes\]](URL)
| Void's Blitzarre Adventure | Circleseverywhere | 31 | [\[Thread\]](URL)
6 Likes

I reformatted up to a bit of FE7, shx sucks man
someone else do it lol

1 Like

Should be fully reformatted now, also retallied the hacks in each section
over 200 FE8 hacks baybee

17 Likes

Is the Number of chapters under WIP supposed to be chapters completed or expected chapters upon completion?