The Fire Emblem Fangame Directory [Please add your own hacks!]

So many hacksā€¦

2 Likes

Would this be the right place to post a Three Houses mod thatā€™s purely focused on balance and ability changes, and doesnā€™t add any story or map content? Or is there a different thread for that sort of thing?

1 Like

Welcome - yes, you can add it. I donā€™t see any categories in FE16 yet, but you can share rebalances here.

1 Like

Awesome, thanks! Here it is then:

1 Like

Youā€™re welcome - recommend editing the first post and setting up a table there so itā€™s easier for others to find.

3 Likes

Gotcha, didnā€™t realize I could edit the post. Thanks again!

4 Likes

Please can someone add my project to this list ?
I know I can edit the first post by myself but I just log in by my phone and when I tried to edit the post I donā€™t get a thing so I donā€™t want to do something wrong.

1 Like

Just added the FE6 Hack: ā€œFire Emblem Eckesachs but you play as the bad guys complete storyā€
to the directory please check this hack out it is Great!

3 Likes

Whatā€™s your projectā€™s name? Asking for a friend.

1 Like

The ones I have here are Wizards and Magic: War of Dragon which is in an undetermined hiatus. And Blaze of glory which is abandoned.
I have been working in another one i have been posting progress in my main post but i havenā€™t official released it yet.
The projects mentioned can be found here on this website. Greetings

1 Like

My Directory Edit History:
+Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade ā€˜Remakeā€™ [FE6 in FE8] [COMPLETE]
+[FE8] Port FE7 to FE8 [NEW VERSION] [IN PROGRESS]

It looks like the LT engine games overtook the FE15 section

I finally added my own games.
I apologize for the noticeable block of Rammerrush made content in the Lex Talionis section XD

Iā€™ve been thinking about adding my hack to the directory. Is there a format on proposing/pitching the hack to the thread or something? Thanks.

Youā€™re free to add your hack in, as the title implies. You donā€™t need to worry about any formal proposals.

1 Like

I added Time For Tom.

Can someone help me when I try to add a fan game to the Lex Talionis Section it jump to the FE15 section why is that?
Now both sections look like this:

the game I try to add is this one right here:

The more I edit the worse it gets the FE15 entires now jump into FE10:

Can someone please tell me why when I edit in table mode the Edit jump all over the place:

Good to know. Then I present to you an ongoing incomplete FE8 hack (Still in Development) that I have been working on. Fire Emblem: Visions of Liberation. Currently has 8 chapters completed. Hope this makes a fine addition to the directory :grinning:

The table editor got installed on the forums during an update and this is the first weā€™ve heard of it. Whatever it does doesnā€™t seem to agree with the hack directory, so I recommend just manually editing hacks into the post like before the table editor was installed.

Iā€™ll be cleaning up the directory in a bit. Iā€™ll make an annoucment when itā€™s done.

2 Likes

Thank you for letting me know! Good thing we can view older edits of the wiki or else I would not know how to fix all the mistake Iā€™ve made