The 'Fill in the Repository's Open Gaps' Drive! (FROG)

If you’re sure they’re F2U, please post the mugs at the main repo topic.

There are certain Myrm Emblem portraits that haven’t been publicly released (namely FE2!Deen, Shigen, Vega, Berwick!Faye, Catherine and both Byleths).
These portraits were used in Myrm Emblem because I asked the creators directly and they allowed me to use them, so do not add these portraits to the repo without their author’s permission.

Other portraits, like Hisame, Volo, Fuga and Yoda were made by me and I may submit them to the repo in the future if I feel like it.

The other portraits that I didn’t mentioned should already be F2U.

3 Likes

I’ll wait for the creators to submit them in the repo topic, assuming they want to.

4 Likes

I edited Hardin’s portrait from GFE1R to make it fit into the hackbox
Hardin

Hardin1
Also made an edit of it to make Emperor Hardin from FE3/12
Emperor HardinEmperor Hardin2

Here’s the zip
https://drive.google.com/file/d/12CEDs1RLBYn44qkikSaG3CH1pAKBx_Ov/view?usp=sharing

10 Likes

Just post it to the repo

1 Like

ArleEn

trying to splice Arlen WITHOUT splicing Erk
also F2E
Edit :fixed frame error

8 Likes

I just pushed an update to the Repo that adds all of these mugs, plus a bunch of animation fixes by Pushwall and some other stuff. Enjoy!

And as such I’ll update the doc

Alba, Kain and Robert already own their own mugs by dongus, sending them in one of the Mugins blitz

I guess as well as they must be a lot sent out there

6 Likes

I found this in Reddit, with the other three portraits too (Katarina/Karina, Claire, Eremiya), is F2U according to the original artist obviously with the appropriate credit.

This is the easiest of formatting because of the mask over the face. If you want I could send the drafts of the other portraits.

Legion (Creig-Perry2)

font: Made FE12’s Assasins portraits in GBA Style!

4 Likes

donkindo’s things
found them in the repo that not listed

3 Likes

Camus (FE3/FE11-12) by “Atey”
Camus (Atey)Camus-Sirius (Atey)

6 Likes

That Camus face was made by @Atey

They are free to use, but they don’t have blinking/mouth movement frames.

2 Likes

That mask is painfully unfinished.

Is this added to repo, @Klokinator?

It will be at some point.

I add things every 2 weeks, of late. Wait to build up resources so I’m not micro-adding all the time.

@CavalryUnits, @BuskHusker
Thanks for help!

3 Likes

Regarding the three houses one, I don’t think any of them are here at all! The best way is contacting them on their server, but then again they often redo their stuff so far. I’m not sure if they want it to be publicly available either since so far they only been posted on their private server for the demake!

1 Like

dahl

a meme charcter from fe12,f2e

11 Likes

Maybe it’s not, but I’m updating the list as new stuff is thrown to the main repo topic.