Status Screen

I am relatively new to hacking and I got an error where every time i try to bring up the unit status screen the game goes back to the main menu or just a black screen.

I’m not sure what is causing this or if it’s a known bug but if someone could help me get started on fixing it or guide me on the right bath I’d really appreciate it. I’ll also provide as much info as requested but as I said I’m relatively new to hacking so.

I’m going to assume you’re using FEBuilderGBA. If so, post a report7z in the FEBuilder thread, or on the discord in the Febuilder channel.

FE_Builder_GBA -- If you have any questions, attach report7z <-- Febuilder thread

FEU Discord Server <— Thread with the discord link

1 Like

Are you using febuilder? If so, send a report7z on this thread or on discord’s #febuilder_help

There’s a feature that compares the data between two roms. If you have a backup (febuilder makes these automatically) and can find the last working status screen version, it might be possible to restore your latest version.

If you were using buildfiles you could just not #include the file that broke things.

Either way, we can’t offer any assistance without seeing at least the .ups file. Typically report.7z’s are looked at the next day by the wonderful 7743 who made febuilder.