Spriting is sexciting

(Check out Wan-chan’s sister thread!)

Don’t request GBA FE portraits from scratch. I have no reason for disallowing them other than I just don’t like the stress of making one in just a day. I’m still happy to sprite portraits in other styles or anything else as long as it isn’t gigantic!

I wanna improve my spriting!

A sprite every day!

If you had requests in the previous thread, please repost them!
[spoiler=“history”]
2015-5-25 Maddox’s guy №1

5-26 Nickt’s splice

5-27 Ash’s Lilina

5-28 Alfred’s Fa, like one of his French ladies

[/spoiler]
TBD:

5-31 @Maddox’s guy №2
6-1 @Ash3wl’s Eldigan
6-2 @Crazycolorz5’s Lilina
6-3 @SageMatthis’s character
6-4 @Ash3wl’s Sigurd, Ursula, and Flora

3 Likes

if you never remember that second one, can you make a mug of Eldigan/Eltshan from FE4?

1 Like

undress FE7 lilina

1 Like

Ahem, pimp my griffon. (it was after alfred’s)

3 Likes

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

4 Likes

@AlfredKamon

I suspect that I didn’t do enough with the boobs of steel I mean chest area, so sorry, but I did my best!

However… You don’t realise what kind of power you’ve given me.

[spoiler=“the power…”]
the power to…

… to have a base for dressing Fa in all sorts of adorable outfits!!!

HMHMHMHMHMHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[/spoiler]

5 Likes

2 Likes

I actually think the way the hair is displaced (esp on the front) is more unnatural than the boobs of steel.

So… hair of steel, then? :stuck_out_tongue:

Indeed! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE
http://puu.sh/p8Om8/fa61499b66.png
Armoured fa looks good tho :0

3 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: The Under

Hahahahahahaha that’s epic!!

Blushing frames too, now?
And timid eyes (looking in the other direction)?

I might actually use this for MS (it’s canon!)

I looked at this post while half-asleep this morning, and the only word I remembered was “frames”.
[spoiler=“frames”]

… Holy goodness. I accidentally copypasted the image into Discord rather than uploading it to Imgur first and it auto-uploaded itself. That’s amazing.[/spoiler]
Blush/timid versions shouldn’t be so difficult, though, so I’ll make them when I’m less busy. Probably this evening.

2 Likes

Yo, dawg!

I heard you like griffons, so we… We did things. To your griffon.

I was gonna add armour anyway, but armour would’ve detracted from the griffon’s majesty.

3 Likes

That looks wild, brah! Amazing! Might even animate it /wink/ /wink/

Rides away on griffon

1 Like

oh yes pls, animate that griffon, it looks sick!! :smiley:
@Alusq Waiting for the blushing versions, then. And thank you so much for the frames ^^
(yup, Discord is awesome, I just drag my pics to it and it auto-uploads them)

These are awesome, and yes. I’d still like the other one if possible.

@2WB
url=http://feuniverse.us/uploads/default/original/2X/3/386bea0595483da0a4e6ff190be1b1ec831605a5.png[/url]
I tried. Apologies for the sloppiness of the chest-rupee, which I only realised was probably a necklace and not just a thing embedded in her uniform after I had sprited it on. Everything else is sloppy, but that’s what happens when you try to do it in a day

Also, after I do Maddox’s second guy, I’m not taking any more requests to make GBA Fire Emblem portraits from scratch. Stuff like edits is okay, but FE portraits are difficult/frustrating to make in a single day and I was kind of hoping to receive less specific requests so I’d be spriting more than just portraits all the time.
:bow: Please understand! :bow:

1 Like

Mind doing the same thing for me? Except with this portrait:

And how about instead of one day to make it, you get three days(Unless the whole point is to do it in one day)! You can make her 2-4 pixels taller as well if you have time and if you can manage it. M̶o̶s̶t̶l̶y̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶h̶i̶g̶h̶ ̶d̶e̶t̶a̶i̶l̶.̶ ̶ ̶G̶o̶t̶t̶a̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶l̶o̶o̶k̶ ̶s̶u̶p̶e̶r̶ ̶s̶e̶x̶y̶.̶

You’re added to the queue. Can I make her face slightly less “hi; I’m Amelia” while I’m at it, or would you rather I leave it?

I said in the previous thread (lost during some FEU database stuff) that I would slow my pace to once every two days if I absolutely needed to. Looks like I forgot to re-post that portion of the thread, though. However, I’m not going to be doing that unless something in real life (e.g. I get accepted into one of the several part-time jobs I’ve applied for in the past month) necessitates it.