Spell Animation Archive/Let's Have More of Them Project

Wow! Very nice!
Your sheet will definitely serve me well! It really, really helps! Thank you!
However, that sheet is quite similar to the sheet I extracted. Well, I had accidentally deleted the 240×160 on that sheet, so either way, it helps!

“MisakaMikoto Apocalypse port to fe7 JP” patch I tried to download, but for some reason it didn’t download, so I’m giving up on downloading this patch.

1 Like

Well, I actually have the patch myself, but I would first need MisakaMikoto’s permission to send it to you. If you could get that, I would happily send you the ups patch.

1 Like

Apocalypse Animation

Apocalypse

For Production

The remake of the apocalypse animation is complete!

21 Likes

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh. Nice job, this is awesome.

1 Like

I tried to recreate Blood Tome.
ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー
↓↓↓↓

Made by SHYUTERz
↓↓↓
Blood Tome

Recolored by Lovemachine
↓↓↓
Blood Tome

These are only compatible with up-and-coming CSAs. If you want to use them in FEditor’s CSA, just let me know and I’ll stretch the image to make it available in FEditor.

13 Likes

Be careful with Lyon’s critical animation. Lyon’s critical animations will cause any Spell to malfunction in Lyon’s critical animations.

So I’m using CSA_Creator in FEBuilder to import the Blood Tome Recolor CSA. Unfortunately I get this issue, where the game stalls when the attack misses:

Imgur

Maybe I’m doing something wrong. Here’s a report7z if anyone wants to replicate the issue:

1 Like

First off, if you’d like to submit a report.7z you should do that in the febuilder topic. That aside I can tell you without even looking at your report that there is nothing wrong with your game. It’s a problem with the spell animation script that needs to be fixed. By default the script has the termination code (~) all the way at the bottom of the script. It needs to be in after C1A but before C1F like so:

For the time being you can implement this fix yourself until SHYUTERz uploads an official fix. I’ll bring this to SHYUTERz’s attention if they don’t see this post.

2 Likes

Alright, thanks for the clarification!

2 Likes

@lovemachine
@Huichelaar
Sorry, I rarely create animations in CSACreator, so I didn’t realize that mistake.I’ll release it later once I’ve fixed it.

Blood Tome

I’m eliminating the SHYUTERz colors and re-releasing them in the LOVEMACHINE color version.
m(_ _)m

Necromancer Critical Motion Fixed↓

9 Likes

Oh, a fix was made for the Necromancer? Is there any fix needed for the staff animation?

2 Likes

Does Stuff’s animation need to be fixed?
Stuff’s animation doesn’t have critical motion, so I don’t think it needs to be fixed.

1 Like

Got it! Either way, thank you for the Lyon submission! I’ll put it in the animation repository right away!

1 Like

That would be very much appreciated! Thank you!

Releasing both fixes in 1 post? :+1: :+1: :+1:
And you added an electrical effect at the beginning that looks awesome :star_struck:

1 Like

тнайк чoμ_〆(・ω・。)
I fixed the glitch and frame on the Bloodtome and added an electrical effect.

1 Like

Aureola

We have just completed the animated remake of Aureola.

10 Likes

Earthbound PSI (Mother2 PSI)
magic_63_PSI1
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/217431999911165963/740166795922636810/psi1.7z

I have changed a little from the original.
In FE, the enemy is displayed on the left side, so I try to cause the explosion to occur on the left side.
To make it look better, the stars are moved a bit slower than the original.
Also, in the original, the screen is flashed when it explodes, but it is deleted because lighting one frame damages health.

11 Likes

Forblaze
↓↓↓Animation↓↓↓

↓↓↓Production↓↓↓

I just uploaded Folbray’s a while ago, but I found an anomaly and will release it again.

4 Likes