Spell Animation Archive/Let's Have More of Them Project

I made that, and decided to randomly put
that in the all spell combined animations example. Although wip, if I ever felt like progressing it.

Oh ya that video is where I saw it. It’s not a complete animation though? It looked good enough to be it’s own separate animation. I just thought that’d be a cooler tome animation for Ch.21 Lyon to have than the regular Naglfar.

Would you at least consider releasing the all spells combined animation?

Nah, also that one is pretty much gone, and it’s very easy to make, and it’s not even what I consider a magic animation.
All you have to do is copy and paste the frames on the txt file with every magic you see, and that’s it.

I may progress the Blood tome through, if I feel like it

1 Like

I’m really a fan of the blood tome animation lol. I liked it when I first saw it in FEH but then having a chance to put it in the OG game is pretty cool as well. Well if you ever do feel like finishing/posting it I’ll probably be the first one to download it :star_struck:

Black version of Bolting. The charging sparks at the beginning are faster / more brief.

>>Dropbox Link<<

Preview

7 Likes

I always knew ð was pronounced like δ in Greek

悪魔の復讐

I made this because I wanted to use it on my Hack Rom. I’ll post it in case you want to use it.
The animation is quite large in capacity and long in duration.
It is recommended to use it for special characters and direction.
Be sure to port the song table [118] from “FE6” to the ROM song table [118] that you are using.

26 Likes

that’s one hell of an animation, I like it

2 Likes

Holy moly that looks fantastic.

1 Like

Thank you!!
This is one of the most complex animations I’ve ever made. In the last motion, he says ‘I kill you…’ and shoots a ray of light.

1 Like

It is so extreme! Looks really great to me! Also, love the purple pallete on the Fire Dragon

3 Likes

Thank you!
It’s call Black Flame Dragon!

2 Likes

Good animation.

1 Like

Excuse me!
I’d like to make a fix for Apocalypse,
Does anyone have all of these script sheets in png?

(。>ㅿ<。)

I so happen to have that exact sheet as a png file. Here you go. I hope that you find this useful.

1 Like

Wow! Thank you!
Sorry to keep asking, but do you know anything about how to enlarge each of these sheets nicely?
If you zoom in on usenti, the image quality will be worse.

I think Paint.net should work so long as you stretch using “Nearest Vector” instead of “Bilinear”, and no antialiasing (Or you will probably exceed the color limit). Image probably won’t be distorted as long as you’re exactly doubling size!

(EDIT: That said, the image resolution looks pretty distorted already.)

1 Like

Hmmm, I see.
Well, I’m going to try to find various other ways to zoom in on the exact method.

Thank you for letting me know! (。•ᴗ•。)

I’m glad to have provided some assistance. A while ago, I tried to make Apocalypse frames using the same sheet, but only got so far. I have below posted all my frames as pngs files. I hope it helps you to get started on your fix. I should also mention that if you are looking for more help in fixing the Apocalypse spell, I would take a look at MisakaMikoto Apocalypse port to fe7 JP. I will link it below my frames. I hope you find this information useful.

My Attempted Apocalypse Frames

Apocalypse_0 Apocalypse_1 Apocalypse_2 Apocalypse_3 Apocalypse_4 Apocalypse_5 Apocalypse_6 Apocalypse_7 Apocalypse_8 Apocalypse_9 Apocalypse_10 Apocalypse_11 Apocalypse_12 Apocalypse_13 Apocalypse_14 Apocalypse_15 Apocalypse_16

https://feuniverse.us/t/import-apocalypse-animation-to-fe7j/2121

5 Likes