Spell Animation Archive/Let's Have More of Them Project

I made this FE6 ballista port a while back, but it seems like it plays a random sound effect when it misses, for some odd reason. That’s why I’ll just upload it now, so someone else can try to fix it.
magic_48 Ballista

4 Likes

Hello hello, I’m relatively new to animation making but I was wondering if anyone would be willing to help me out. When I first insert this image as the object file it works fine,Naga_o_210 but then when I open it up in the editor or write it to the ROM again it looks like this.brokennaga_o_210 I’m not entirely sure what’s causing this and it’s happening to seemingly random frames in my animation where the left half of the object file is being overwritten to the right half. Any and all advice would be appreciated, thanks!

1 Like

I think you might be exceeding the color limit, check again

1 Like

I’ve checked that already. The animation plays just fine the first time I write to ROM, but if I open the editor, make some changes and then write to ROM again it starts replacing object files. It’s not even limited to the larger object files that I’m using, it’s been mostly affecting the middle of my animation

1 Like

Can’t you post the script and images because we can’t actually identify the cause without us importing it?

I have made another spell. This one is called Lifelight and is made to be a Light Spell but could easily be passed off as Anima.

I would attach a recording, but that’s beyond me. So here’s a gif that is very fast fsr.

Lifelight

Have fun everybody.

Also, for some reason, this animation only works when imported from this one. I tried exporting it and reimporting it and it got really messed up. Same with editing it in FEBuilder.

3 Likes

That’s the power of love!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmn6IgDxY9s

3 Likes

You could call it something else and make it only usable once you get an S-rank support and when you’re standing next to said person. +20 to all stats when equipped

CSA animation Test-2

The animation I’ve been secretly working on is now complete! If you want to use this animation, please read the Must Readme included in the content. And I’m sorry, I couldn’t make the GIF image due to the crowd.

21 Likes

Wow this looks so cool! Fascinating, I thought about something like this before, but never thought someone would do it. As always, your animations never fail to amaze me.

1 Like

Thank you.
This animation took about a month to complete.

Wow, that’s great! Is that the spell animation or part of the full animation itself?

1 Like

Um, both. You can use it just for spell animations alone, or you can use it in a set with a battle animation manakete, as in this video.

In the battle animations, the Manakete animation and the purple smoke animation that is slightly visible below is working.

Battle Animation↑

Spell Animation↑

9 Likes

SHYUTER you mad lad. Keep it up!

2 Likes

Here’s another free-to-use food spell animation, I call this one Cakeshot! Have fun

Wow that’s really cool! I thought the breath and the fog was the animation, not Medeus himself

1 Like

Thank you.
I’m also in the process of making some other animations for narga and loptous for about two months now. Loptous is finished, but only narga is not finished yet.

4 Likes

Your exccus?

1 Like

My Eckesachs (Exaccus) will be published at the same time as I create a remake and recolor of Gespenst, Luce and Excalibur.

1 Like

CSA animation Test-1
CSA animation Test-3
CSA animation Test-4

I finally finished it.
Due to the OAM size, I couldn’t port it as exactly the same animation, so I made it a little less space and arranged it in a GBA style.

~About the animation~
I imagine this animation to be a spell animation where a dragon appears as an incarnation and attacks with dragon spells and breaths.

22 Likes