Spell Animation Archive/Let's Have More of Them Project

This process takes longer than a self-rebuild of my patch. In the worst case, it may take up to 6 months.

1 Like

Ooh, 6 months…?

That’s quite intense to work on…
Is it worth doing through that?

Might there be a faster method to remove multiple color frames files at once? A program somewhere? That would really come in handy.

Hopefully, if ever FEBuilder have something similar to this case, allowing to decide which colors to replace the frames with if it posses too many colors. :thinking:

ver, CSA Creator

I replaced the animated image and canceled the stretch. I also reduced the palette and some existing colors that Saki Orihara taught me. But it will fragment. Can anyone please fix this bug animation? If you can fix it, please contact me. We’ll be expecting you. Since CSA is difficult, I will work at CSA of FEditor for the time being.

I really appreciate what you have done.
It’s a shame I couldn’t make good use of it.
I am terribly sorry.
I give up. I just couldn’t finish the summary.
色々教えてくれたのに本当にすみません。
最新のCSAでの制作はお手上げです…\(||_ _)/

1 Like

Curious to ask and sorry for the unrelated tangent, but in the Eyes of God video, what Dark Druid animation is this?

I think that’s just vanilla…

I downloaded this animation here.
2 Likes

Ohhhh ok, gotcha. Thank you so much!

1 Like

Glad to hear that.

3 Likes

Made my own light magic. Anyone is welcome to use or edit if they would like.

8 Likes

You should put a gif of it so that everyone can appreciate it at it’s fullest ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

magic_48 Smite M

its not colored right, and the timing is off, but here.

1 Like

Heroes tomes RauĂ°rblade, BlĂĄrblade, Gronnblade including the dark and light tomes Svartrblade, Hvitrblade released

The Icons by cardcafe

BlĂĄrblade:

RauĂ°rblade:

Gronnblade:

Hvitrblade:

Svartrblade:

32 Likes

Nice, but I still have no idea how to pronounce their names.

I just say Rau-der, Blahr, and Gronn.

• Ă° is a th that sounds almost like a d, like in The. RauĂ°r is Islandic for red, and it’s pronounced like raid-esh. So you get “raid-esh-blade”.
  • ´ is an accent mark, so the syllable that has a vowel with it is the most intense. So it’s just “BLAR-blade”.
  • Gronn doesn’t have anything special. Pronounce it as it is.
6 Likes

So RauĂ°rblade is effectively a radish blade. Cool.

oh god. I pronouce it Rawr-blade.
So I go Bla-arh blade, rawr-blade, grr-on blade, Vih-ter blade and Var-ter blade

Okay, so remember my Jollibee spell animation? Here’s a complimentary spell animation I call Steakshot. It conjures a storm of cooked beef! Have fun!

1 Like

Was there ever an animation created that was based off of the blood tome from FEH? I swear I saw some kind of animation that looked like that at one point but I can’t find it now.