Spell Animation Archive/Let's Have More of Them Project

You’re very welcome, I’m glad I was able to help! Thank you so much for these animations, your work is stunning. Every single one is super smooth, its a pleasure to look at it.

1 Like

CSA_Creator patch is the new one which allows you to create spells without lowering the quality

FEEditor CSA System patch is the outdated one which cause your spells to cut the quality of the frames in half and make it stretched instead which you used right now.

Supposedly they could have their original size and would look exactly like the games:
image image

2 Likes

Thank you Koniさん!
I’m grateful for your cooperation!
By the way,

Critical Fix

Fixed the critical motion of Fire Dragon. please confirm. m(_ _)m

5 Likes

I see.
Thank you for teaching me! I’ll try the patch now.

1 Like

I didn’t do much, but I’m happy it worked out. You’ve helped me out a bunch with these animations. ^u^

1 Like

I’ve recreated the Sagittae spell which has appeared in Gaiden, Echoes, and 3H thus far. This most closely matches the Gaiden version.

Link below. Contains both melee and ranged variants…

Sagittae (Melee and Ranged)

This isn’t 100% where I want it to be due to the limitations of the Custom Spell Anim engine, please feel free to edit and submit improvements.

33 Likes

I love the physicality it has. It’s got so much punch!
Nice job.

Beta↑
I am making “God’s eyes”.
13 Likes

Eyes of God

It was completed!
The name of this is “Eyes of God” (神の眼差し).
I named it because the background in the middle looks like an eyeball.
It took a total of 4 hours. It’s a little rough.
Edit : Actually, I wanted to express the sun, but it didn’t work, so I chose light.

23 Likes

Dulam Light
This is inspired by Dulam spell, credit@Arch, FEBuilder
Dulam-Light
downloadhttps://www.dropbox.com/sh/6nvotomgswbd5fm/AADGUa1J0EgO3eV7sE_79QIsa?dl=0
Fixed the range

8 Likes

How did the spell exporting go? Great work but… they still look stretched.

スーパーエクスカリバー
Super Excalibur ↑
超次元魔空波
Alien Blast ↑
エクスアイス
Ex Ice ↑
神の息吹
Breath of God Dragon ↑
猛毒
Breath of Poison Dragon ↑

Released. I made it because it was needed for my patch. Feel free to use it if everyone like.
(・ω・)_ _))ペコリン

28 Likes

Isaacさん、いつもありがとうございます!!
(。•ᴗ•。)✩.˚ᵗᑋᵃᐢᵏ ᵞᵒᵘ

1 Like

Your spell animations always look so good in game! Well done!

2 Likes

@SHYUTERz

What prevents you from using non-stretched spells?
Sorry if i may sound rude or annoying to repeat about that, but i had to ask it.

@Orihara_Saki
What does “non-stretched spells” mean? Are you asking me “Why I can’t use the image without shrinking it”?

I mean normal looking spells, the quality of the frames has again been lowered when you import them in your rom.

Here’s a example from what i mean:

The pixels look unusual than the actual sprite spells, if you use a better spell patch, they will look a lot better

The frames you exported resulted into that but the ice should look like this instead image
But as result, the old patch caused all your frames to look like this: image

1 Like

I owe you an apology too.
I’m sorry for asking you to repeat it many times. Actually, there is a reason why you must stretch.
Indeed, the latest CSA you say can be imported without stretching. However, it is possible that only short-lived animations with no restrictions can be imported without stretching. My animation is quite large. Even in the latest CSA, long-time animation seems to freeze or fragment unless stretched. Perhaps. In my testing, there is a limit from the apocalypse I made to the Super Excalibur or Super Thunder Storm (the breath animation might not have had to be stretched).
That is, if my verification was not wrong,
It means that unlimited short animations can be imported without stretching, but long animations will not work without stretching.
However,
No image to prove, so it’s up to you to trust the results.
Edit : In the first place, I am producing these animations with the latest CSA, but they are stretched automatically. So even if you cancel the stretch, it will be automatically restored.

2 Likes

Just gathered different random spells together, 272 frames of all the spells into one. It’s seems to be confirmed to work fine in CSA.

The real problem is that spells like Apocalypse have too many colors
That seems caused it to glitched out.
One single frame from that is enough to cause it to freeze and have a glitch screen showing in it

If you reduce a few existing colors of the apocalypse frame, then it will work.

6 Likes

I see. Thanks to you, I finally found the cause. There was something wrong with txt. Useless data found in the txt margin. I seem to have misunderstood the data as a limit. If I have the time, I will unstretch all my animations, fix them in high quality, put them all together and post again.

1 Like