Some Fire Emblem Battle Sprites I'm working on

I think the shielded one looks better and should be the one to choose if the animation for the promoted has a shield.

1 Like

I prefer it without the shield, but if you keep it I’d change the angle so it faces more to the side.

I prefer the one with the shield.

What happen with the lich animation?

1 Like

Its about done, had to make the OW for it too, just have to import them and the whole thing will be done! (I usually don’t like submitting sprites until I have the full package ready, so Battle, Overworld, and Portrait in this case)

2 Likes

Class Icon 2nd Class Icon

Both Class Icons are done and 16 colors to boot!

Now if my coffee will kick in I can start scripting the Chocolate Knight.

23 Likes

ok thanks for the answer

Who wants to Beta test the Chocobo Kight?

vv Link is right here vv

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10jz7t_uxIPeFNrZdznyFMJj6dB6vFN8l/view?usp=sharing

The OW sprite is just a placeholder.

4 Likes

Oop, thank you, gotta admit I’ve kinda been looking forward to this for a bit now

And once I swap back to my Desktop from my laptop I will have the Lich ready too (It’d be easier if I just installed FEBuilder on my Laptop too so I don’t have to keep swapping back and forth but I’m too lazy for that!)

1 Like

Screenshots of the Lich and Chocolate Knight in action!

Lich Cast Lich Descript Lich Stab Map Ostro Descript Ostro Lunge

vv Here’s a new Beta for both Lich and Choco for people to test out! vv

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AkZ_ncS0uMTTofd5OK-dguLXmUtKwWbp/view?usp=sharing

14 Likes

Ah I see the Lich class is the Romhacker class based on that class description. Very accurate.

6 Likes

Nah they just get the cursed life without the never-ending part.

2 Likes

As a rom hacker, albeit an amateur one, I can already confirm this

Slaves to the craft!

While I finish up the fine tuning on the Chocobo Knight and Lich (OW sprites need a tiny bit of alignment!)

here’s the Incubus’ attack animation

Incubbus_FE_Battle

19 Likes

aw :3 incubus :3

RaptorKnight_FE_Battle

Also the rough outline of what the Chocobo Promotion class’ battle animation will be.

(I wish the games had a Bird ‘Caw’ sound effect for the Critical which will be similar to the Paladin’s critical animation).

17 Likes

aw~ handsome chocobo human ~ :>

In due time someone will be able to make a monster emblem. Just amazing