Some Fire Emblem Battle Sprites I'm working on

You work really fast. These WIPs are really appreciated.

2 Likes

I get bored sometimes lol, and when I get focused on something is get unhealthly focused on it (who needs sleep!) Downside is I will eventually crash and burn out so I try to pump out as much stuff as I can before that!

1 Like

Could probably make or find a sound like that. I’ll see if I can and let you know.

If not no worries I think the Gargoyle,s Melee Critical sound, or the Gorgon’s Critical Shriek, or even the Bael’s Critical scream would be effective too.

Oh yeah, I haven’t played fire emblem in so long I forgot about those ones.
I’m working on making a version of sacred stones with mostly updated animations
and new or replaced promotions. I stumbled upon your post here not too long
ago and I saw all this awesome work you’ve been doing, I really must congratulate
you on your work.

1 Like

This has nothing to do with my current projects, but I found an old animation for a Drone I had made a few years ago! (The Ninja is an old sprite too)

fegear2

22 Likes

that’s pretty neat!

Steampunk emblem? Lol

Fighters trade axes for novelty sized monkey wrenches.

3 Likes

UltimateFire_FE_Spell UltimateThunder_FE_Spell

Just something I did to take my mind off of the Raptor Knight spriting, Tier 3 Fire and Thunder spells.

29 Likes

I feel like saying Kachow but that is the completely wrong sound effect.

You want Ka-chigga! instead

It might just be the Turkey Day leftovers fermenting in my stomach, but I made "Every Fire Emblem OC ever"

Normal Attack
JokeEveryOC_FE_Battle

Critical
JokeEveryOC_FE_BattleCrit

23 Likes

Nah, not edgy enough. The crit needs a space to insert voice acting, and you forgot the third katana.

ok but seriously how do you make animations this fast aaaa

4 Likes

Sleep deprivation usually helps lol

The pause for speech and 3rd Katana happens when you promote silly!

4 Likes

don’t forget the instant transmission dodge

They’re looking great! o3o

I’m loving these animations, i’m really impressed by how fast you can pump these things out especially considering how good they are, awesome work homie!

RaptorKnight_FE_Battle

Getting close with the Raptor Knight animation…

Then I gotta convert all this weekend’s projects into being compatible with the Giant archive.

23 Likes

RaptorKnight_FE_Battle

Gotta work on the strike frames a little and smooth out some other spots, but it’s almost done now.

28 Likes