Sacred Radiance Demo (FE9 Demake) by LagSpike and Stephano

I really hope this gets finished, I would love to be able to play Path of Radiance in GBA aesthetics and emulate it on older hardware (portably)!

1 Like

Same. Really want to experience the Path of Radiance - GBA Edition. Would be a nice experience.

Lagspike had real life issues and burnout. The project has been passed on. First to Stephano. But Stephano has been on hiatus since before Lagspike left. Instructions were left to carry on with the project or make it free to use to the public. Of the original four who got together on discord and began working on the project only one remains active. That’s me: missiri on discord LostinTranslation on Feuniverse.

Which is strange because I had been on hiatus due to real life issues as well until I found out the project needed me or would die. Don’t worry. I have all the current progress. The project is still alive. I wouldn’t let it just vanish. Though I am going to be tackling what remains by sections.
For instance: Before the focus was on creating a playable beta up to a certain chapter (it was chapter 10) so a release could be made. I think the thinking was that if chapter 10 was reached there would be fans and they would keep the team going strong till it was finished. That is sound thinking. Yet that is not my intent. And of that “team” Only I remain active and even I took a long hiatus so it didn’t work. I can assume Stephano will return eventually for he vanished without warning meaning something mustve happened in his daily life to impede his work on hobby projects…and honestly he’s missed. I actually want to finish the project itself and not focus on getting only a certain amount done but ALL of it. I will not make promises on release dates. I’m instead going to focus on segments. Such as ALL portraits first. Much like when I was doing the user interface and title screen I focused on sections of the whole. If broken down into manageable chunks it can be tackled easier. I know I’m not the ideal choice. Most of you have never even heard of my name. But I’m what you’ve got.
Please bear in mind that there is a lot to be done in a huge project like this and honestly if you desire to help it’s welcomed and appreciated.

7 Likes

Check out FE9RE. Super amazing hack some Chinese hackers completed and posted here. They’re working on FE10RE right now

EDIT= This is a reply to the creator since apparently that was misconstrued

but it is china language :v I vote for english verison of FE9 ~

ps: please do not give up @ LostlnTranslation

2 Likes

Once they’ve got both FE9 & 10 dpne however they plan to get it translated.

Seems like it’s kind of in poor taste to reply to someone talking about how they plan on keeping an in-progress hack alive, only to suggest a different hack to people instead.

7 Likes

Hearing the bad news make me disappointed, your maps and designs inspired me a lot. If you don’t mind, we can make fe10 together. We are 3-12 right now, but we still need more efforts for the small character moving on map.

I was replying to the creator, not to you or anyone else

Since a version of FE9 GBA is out, they could use that as a reference point for some parts if they hit a rut in their hack, who knows it could helpful idk

2 Likes

Hey lagspike uuuh i just wanted to try your previous hack FE7 electric boogaloo so if u have the latest patch can you pls give it to me ill be glad thankyou

I misplaced the patch a long, long, LOOONG time ago so sorry but it’s not possible anymore.

1 Like

No one even has the patch now :frowning:

Sooooo by any chance will u recreate it (i know its â dumb question cause ur working on FE9 Demake)

Any progress?

Is this complete? And will you de make radiant dawn at some point?

1 Like

I think someone beat them first in the Demake race.

1 Like

Oh so they stopped development for this?

Do you know what it is? cuz I would like to play it.

There you go

So this is finished?