Sacred Radiance Demo (FE9 Demake) by LagSpike and Stephano

When you can please keep posting updates this looks really good, can’t wait to see the full project. I would avoid putting in the CG cut-scenes because it will look weird going from gba gameplay to CG video, but gameplay wise this looks promising. I’m sure more people will be interested once it near complete.

Also how do I download and play the demo you have know?, thanks and good luck.

1 Like

is this a patch of the gba roms? or from the fan made engine with no gba limitations?

1 Like

patch of the gba rom :>

if someone could use the engine that the lion heart game is made with, that would be much better

I prefer gba because i can play on iphone ~ not everyone have pc or use pc to play ? Fe9-10 origin can not play on iphone , so i put all my hope in fe9 remake on gba ~ i am not a kid always have time to stay with pc

i didn’t say i’m speak for everyone here. i know why i prefer the pc engine

Not only you use pc then :> do not think jealous like this okie ? Fe 9-10 orgin can play on pc. So you can bought and play it then ~ let this project remake on gba

You don’t get it. I don’t like the fe9 & 10. Not nearly as much as the gba on pc (the lt engine) why? I like having a lot of green units on my side. The gba rom only goes up to 20. Mo such limit on the gba pc fan engine. Get a wii and then you can play both 9 & 10. They’re not expensive. Lt (pc) engine all the way with the fe9 remake

I do not like fe 9-10 origin art and spirte okie? I like gba style that is why i hope there will be fe 9-10 remake on gba~ so i can play on phone. Buying will is not my problem. Not cheap or expensive, fe9-10 on will graphic is bad .With phone i can play when i am working okie? I am glad when some one make it on gba so get it go on as owner of project want~

Ps2 : if you do not like fe9-10 then let the project remake on gba for anyone can play.

Don’t clutter threads with demands for creators to change to a different engine to implement one feature. If you want to see a Tellius remake in LT, build it yourself.

17 Likes

Is there a discord

Hello, can someone tell me if the game is complete or what version you currently have.

The first post has this information - looks like only a few chapters in the demo right now.

1 Like

Thanks Pandan :slight_smile:

1 Like

This looks very interesting, I’ll give it a try.

this looks really cool! I played the demo, and can’t wait to see what comes next for this hack.

does Ike still get an inventory of iron swords?

1 Like

Actually I think he does, funnily enough

3 Likes

Still alive project :drooling_face: waiting**waiting:drooling_face:

Any updates?, is the project still alive and what chapters are completed please keep us posted. Is there maybe another website you guys use.