Retro Garbage

He’s the main character from The Last Promise.

I see, I have bit played but I never finished the game.

Iirc, the scripted version of the riderless Wyvern uploaded was done by someone pretty new… so it lost a lot of shading and color when it was uploaded.

Unless that’s been fixed, a new version wouldn’t be a bad idea.

Yay ~ you are back with the animation :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

I discovered something with this animation, the palette in the top right corner changes in each frame the position of the colors

4 Likes

I’m new too, so I don’t know if my work could be good.

1 Like

I have finished work with the sprite sheet of Zero.

Original by “Velvet Kitsune”
SWDSwordmaster(Zero)M{Velvet Kitsune}

My Version
SWDSwordmaster(Zero)M{Velvet Kitsune} vRRS

6 Likes

:heart::heart::heart::two_hearts::orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart: ^v^

This is a simple recolor, Is it serious? Where is more obvious is in the sword. Maybe I’ll only do the “Jump Attack” and “Magic” to have more variations for Vanilla Ephraim.

2 Likes

A lot of FE spritesheets on deviantart are like that. They’re often just recolors of very basic sprites with the title “My OC Kellogg from TLP donut steel” slapped on them. Others have a few minor and sometimes shoddy edits made to the sprite’s animations. You have to sift through them for the content worth adding.

3 Likes

Yeah, you’re right. For example, this only has to interest the jump and magic attacks.

3 Likes

You have plan to make zero animation ? :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

1 Like

I still working, right now I’m thinking about how to set the frames for the battle animation. It’s very hard because I don’t have an base animation.

2 Likes

As I said, I’m working with Zero “swordsman”. It’s an idea about how to set the frames.

Sword Normal Attack

Sword_000
Sword_001
Sword_002
Sword_003
Sword_004
Sword_005
Sword_000

Sword Critical Attack

Sword_000
Sword_006
Sword_007
Sword_008
Sword_009
Sword_003
Sword_004
Sword_012
Sword_013
Sword_014
Sword_015
Sword_005
Sword_016
Sword_003
Sword_004
Sword_005
Sword_000

Magic Sword Attack

Sword_000
Sword_001
Sword_020
Sword_021

Magic Sword Critical Attack

Sword_000
Sword_001
Sword_020
Sword_021
Sword_022
Sword_021
Sword_022
Sword_021
Sword_022

2 Likes

:heart:love you :heart:

Here a screenshot to go along with it.

Note these were photoshop and edit by me.

3 Likes

I am glad to see this was of help to you. Why do you use photoshop?

Photo shopping is my little hobby right now.

I see

2 Likes

Finally, I finished the Zero Animation. What do you think?

Sword
Unarmed

Zero - Google Drive

4 Likes