Retro Garbage

Too fast. Feels like a you blinked, you missed challenge. Needs some more frames or something. Just a suggestion.

1 Like

Waiting for the link download :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

1 Like

My biggest problem is the few frames of the original sprite sheet

1 Like

I updated it and now we have download link

1 Like

Today we have two new animations.

Enjoy “Vaati: Wizard of the Winds”

MagicStaff

[T2][MAG][Sage](Vaati)[M] - Google Drive

And “Vaati: Lord of the Winds”

MagicStaff

[T3]MAG][Archsage](Vaati)[M] - Google Drive

EDIT:
I fixed a little error with a frame for the Ranged Attack with Vaati Archmage.

EDIT 2:
I fixed other errors of frames with Vaati Sage, one where Vaati move a bit after launching his spell.

7 Likes

“What’s your technique for dodging?”

SPEEEEEEEN

3 Likes

This see very fast because the Dodge only has two frames jaja

3 Likes

After Vaati finishes casting, during the moment where his hand is held up and he starts to Return, his body shifts back and forth several times. This is because the frames are misaligned and need to be adjusted.

1 Like

Well, I have to fix that. Today is Day of fixes Jajaja

2 Likes

One Error Fixed
Magic

3 Likes

I finished two animations more.

Mercenary Female by Zionzap
SwordUnarmed

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1AR-V_gjghk9OEnVFlFW67gt7lpH2MnNe?usp=sharing

Blue Mage by Linakain and Lord Zymeth
SwordMagic
Unarmed

[T1][SWD][Mercenary](Blue Mage)[M] - Google Drive

8 Likes

SERRA’S UPDATE

Today Serra changed her class for you, previously she was a Cleric now she is a Mercenary or Thief.

Serra Mercenary
SwordUnarmed

[T1][SWD][Mercenary](Serra)[F] - Google Drive

Serra Thief
SwordUnarmed

[T1][SWD][Thief](Serra)[F] - Google Drive

6 Likes

If Serra was not a devotee to Saint Elimine, she has different job options that could work her charms with Mercenary work or unlocking treasure and spying on Matthew where he didn’t expect her in places he didn’t know exist.

Her Crit Animation as a Thief gives a nice detail with a heart before she strikes down her opponent down with the short sword or knife. Nice work. :+1:

2 Likes

A new animation. You know is a little harder to do custom animation without base animations.

Kung Fu Monk
WeaponMagic
StaffUnarmed

[CUSTOM](Kung Fu Monk)[F] - Google Drive

12 Likes

We need some staff animations that focus on attacking and that is one of them which we need for it. Hopefully we get Weapon Icons for Staffs.

I consider this works very nice for both magic and staff

I have a request to do “Heavenly Demon Arga by RenOkami” and “Ranmaru by qps”; I need to adapt the sprite sheet of the Demon for having some consistency maybe will be similar to an Angel, and the Ranmaru one time more I do not have a base animation for it then I need to think how to set the frames and adapt a little the palette.

2 Likes

Finally, I finished of adapt the Ranmaru sprite sheet.

Original by “qps”:

My Edit:

4 Likes

I want to show you something more about animations. This time I’m going to show you some maps I’ll do if I create DE11; the next maps are from FE11 but in GBA. In this post, I’m going to put the best and completed Maps and the next I’m going to put the "WIP"s.

Prologues

Prologue II
I thank my friend from Discord: Yousuke; for giving me permission to use it.

Chatpers

Ch. 1

Ch. 4

Ch. 6

Ch. 12

Ch. 13

Ch. 17

Ch. 17x

Ch. 18

3 Likes
WIP Maps

Ch. 2

Ch. 3

Ch. 5

Ch. 6x

Ch. 7

Ch. 8

Later I’ll show you my attempts at doing the maps from FE5. Finally, I found a good tileset for doing it.

2 Likes