Retro Garbage

For you, of course, but you have to wait because I back work in my hacks.

2 Likes

thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: waiting is not my problem :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hi people I did a little rework to Red Mage, in this edit he’s without sword.
I uploaded this anim to “my repo” in the folder of “Red Mage”.
Magic

PD: I’m working with the animation of “Zero”; later you will have it.

3 Likes

Thank you so much :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

2 Likes

First frame for “Zero’s Swordmaster”.
Sword_000

EDIT:
I change the image because the shadow was very big.

EDIT2:
Is the first attempt, now see this little gif for a normal attack. (I appreciate any advice).
fisrt attempt

4 Likes

I would recommend using some brighter colors. Later down the line it will become difficult to make out what pixel is what color. I see that you have three extra blues that aren’t being used. Adding another red shade, another brown shade, and another hair shade would be better. Using an outline color as a hair shade is going to lead to disasters when you make a character specific palette.

1 Like

I finished this animation (is one of first animations that I tried format and now works).
AxeHandaxe
Unarmed

[T1][AXE][Brigand](Jacket)[M] - Google Drive

8 Likes

Following this advice now I changed the palette for “Zero Swordmaster”; in the image, the left side has the ancient palette (12 colors) and the right side has the new palette (16 colors).

1. First line: Hair.
  2. Second line:
  • Skin
  • Clothes
  • Sword
  1. Third line: Eyes.
  2. Fourth line: Clothes.
  3. Fifth line: Sword.
  4. Sixth line: Scabbard.
  5. Seventh line: Lines.
  6. Background Color: Background.

Best or do I need to improve it yet?

2 Likes

best :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: i love you :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Looks good to me! Now we just got to see it in practice.

1 Like

Maybe this weekend I will work with it.

1 Like

yay :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Now my folders are something like this:

3 Likes

I think this works best with something like “Sniper Mage” or “Sniper Magic Animation” because the bow animation is exactly the same as Bow Animation from Sniper and Dodge Animation will be the same animation from Sniper.

Are you pulling these animations from the Repo’s unfinished/unformatted sprite sheets?

Of Course.

Ooooh, interesting. Well, make sure you check the repo before you format sheets. I haven’t updated that folder in a long time, and some of them are already formatted. If you’re not sure, you can always DM or ping me and I’ll probably know if I’ve added it to the repo!

2 Likes

This occurred with Zomaxie’s Armor Knight. XD

2 Likes

I removed all the extraneous/already added animations from the repo, so anything in the Unformatted Sheets folders should be things we don’t yet have in the repo.

One animation I found:

This PrincessKilvas Eirika/Lance is not in the Repo. If you get a chance to format it, me would love you long time.

We have one Eirika Lance here: https://git.io/J1j6L
But the sheet linked above seems to fit her vanilla palette: https://git.io/J1jKM

So, yeah. If you could format this, it would be a big help. If not, that’s cool too :sunglasses:

@Klokinator TBH, this animation was the first one I tried formatted.

1 Like