Retro Garbage

Is it just me or the quoted responses are traducted in spanish? (I’m argentinian btw so i dunno if that has something to do with it)

That’s happened with me too. It’s possible that when my web browser translates the page the quotes too and leaves like this. (I’m Mexican and sometimes translate the page, I guess that it’s because of this.) I’m going to try fix this.

Vaya, eso explica muchas cosas.jpg

Fixed.

I needed it for RE6 a long time ago, because the original has a glitch. I used the portrait of unknown artist and some frames of Shin19.

Cath

CREDIT Unknown, Shin19, ReykRS
2 Likes

Hi people, I need some help. In the next part of this post, we have the frames for Magic Animation for “Mystic Knight / Roy F”; I need some advice about how to write the script. And here are a Gif of the Anim.

Mag

Sprite Sheet (some modified)

Frames 0-18 (Magic Normal Attack)

Mag_000
Mag_001
Mag_002
Mag_003
Mag_004
Mag_005
Mag_006
Mag_007
Mag_008
Mag_009
Mag_010
Mag_011
Mag_012
Mag_013
Mag_014
Mag_015
Mag_016
Mag_017
Mag_018

Frames 19-38 (Magic Critical Attack)

Mag_019
Mag_020
Mag_021
Mag_022
Mag_023
Mag_024
Mag_025
Mag_026
Mag_027
Mag_028
Mag_029
Mag_030
Mag_031
Mag_032
Mag_033
Mag_034
Mag_035
Mag_036
Mag_037
Mag_038

PD: BTW I have ready the sword animation and is 100% working. (Soon you will have the download link)

7 Likes

Finally, we have a Link for “Roy F”, which I guess is free to use/edit; and if you want to improve this do it.
SwordSword
MagicUnarmed

[T1][LRD][Roy-Base](Vanilla +Magic)[F] - Google Drive

My next work will be any you say first (obviously only of the Sprite Sheets in the first post).

6 Likes

I choose Red Mage :smiley:

1 Like

Of course.

1 Like

I have this little error, how I could fix this? (Is for an animation almost finished)

I worked on this yesterday and today I finished it, enjoy “Vaati: Mage of Winds”.
Mag_000

[T1][MAG][Mage](Vaati)[M] - Google Drive

PS: The next animation is “Red Mage” (from FF IV) but it’s very hard, because the sprite sheet is so blurred then I’m going to upload very late that animation.

3 Likes

Finally, we have the first frame for “Red Mage”; was a challenge of creating for me. I had to chase the original font up to DeviantArt and watch Linkain’s gallery.
Sword_000

6 Likes

sorry for request you a hard task :<but i think it is easy than Zero by Velvet Kitsune :3

1 Like

Don’t worry, I wanted to do this too. Because one of my favorite Classes from FF is Red Mage.

1 Like

I finished the sword animation for Red Mage. Now I’m going to do “staff animation” (Why? Simple, are few frames).
Sword

EDIT:
I finished very fast the staff animation, so here is.
Staff

PD: Soon we’ll have the magic animation (I hope).

7 Likes

And now I finished the Red Mage animation.

SwordMagic
StaffUnarmed

For now, I’m editing “My Repo” so more late I will update all links.

EDIT:
Here is the direct link for Red Mage.

[T2][MAG][Sage](Red Mage)[M] - Google Drive

9 Likes

Everything’s looking super cool! :blush:

1 Like

Thanks, I hope you’re enjoy of this.

1 Like

I just finished work with “my repo” so all links must be updated, notify me about any link fallen.

1 Like

Who is the next animation you are working next? May be Zero by Velvet Kitsune ? :blush::blush::blush::blush:

1 Like