[Release] Fire Emblem - Queen's Sword (Translation Beta v1.0 3-07-2020)

How many chapters does this have? Also thanks for all your hard work on translating this!

1 Like

Hey guys sorry the for the late response! :sweat_smile:

@Brutus01 Thatā€™s strange, not even once?

@TheSuzakuSeven Thank you very much! It has about 26 chapters.

I know youā€™re just the translator and shouldnā€™t be expected to fix bugs, but all youā€™d need to do there is set a couple of EVBITs to prevent this behaviour.

EVBIT 2 False (Stop here if youā€™re skipping events)
EVBIT 0 Modify (Prevent scene skipping, dialogue fast forwarding, and dialogue skipping)
Then turn evbit 0 off again right after the dialogue choice

1 Like

Thanks for the help! Iā€™ll see if I can try to fix that this afternoon. :+1:t2:

Have a nice day!

2 Likes

Iā€™m having a problem to advance to the next chapter (chapter 21), when marsh gets his tome dragoon in the base the game doesnā€™t allow me to go to the next chapter, it still plays the music but the screen stays black

1 Like

Now that you mention it I think I remember that there was a bug like that, could you please send me your save file? you can send it to me by PM

I think the way I solved it was by skipping the text, although I donā€™t remember. :sweat_smile:

Iā€™m having the same issues as some earlier posterā€™s , Iā€™m rather new here. Whenever I patch it to any rom, or use any of the 3 most common patching tools, my game seems to crash. ( white screen) . Any Tips would be great! Hack looks lovely.

1 Like

I think itā€™s due to the fact that originally, the base jp patch might not be compatible with the US version of the rom. or that his US version of the rom might be different from what we usually had.

to nasaelo, I suggest that you take all of the dictionary and make the patch compatible with Fe8 JP. Iā€™ve had the same problem too but with a bit of febuilder tinkering I was able to patch the rom successfully with FE8 US. Though it certainly is troublesome for not being able to play this amazing hack. :+1:

1 Like

Thatā€™s strange, Iā€™ve already updated the patch to work with NUPS or Tsukoyomi, the only requirement you need is an US rom of sacred stones, maybe youā€™re using the EU version?

I just checked it and the patch works fine.

Edit; Oh gosh I replied twice, the first one was not for you xD I hope @Icemaidn can see it.

Hi pollen, I hope you are well!

Well I didnā€™t really make it compatible with the JP version since most people have the US version of sacred stones.

1 Like

How odd, Pretty sure i have the US version, and the EU Version. Iā€™ve tried both. Iā€™m not sure

Iā€™m surprised with this hack, itā€™s pretty good for something so obscure, your translation is also great.
Iā€™m at the chapter where you get the member card, so forced question. Where are the secret shops located?

I thought about translating some hacks, but from english to spanish, as I donā€™t know japanese yet. Now I can only say: Good Job

looks really nice, but where can i see the growth rates?

You can just open up FEBuilder, itā€™s super easy.

i donā€™t have a computer, so i canā€™t use FEB

Can your device view word documents? If it can I can send you the word document.

Yes, it can

Alrighty, iā€™ll send ya it later tonight :]

1 Like

Ok, thank you