[Release] Fire Emblem - Queen's Sword (Translation Beta v1.0 3-07-2020)

Oh, thank you for the reply, I’ll be paying more attention to all things, but, anyway, my thanks :smile:

Edit: I’m in doubt because of Steve on chapter 5 and Kai on chapter 6. Is Steve supposed to be recruitable?
And is Kai recrutable? Did I forget to take a character for the chapter?

Edit 2: Sorry for making another edit. Just a correction. It’s actually Steve on chapter 6(if I remember correctly) and Kai on chapter 7, same chapter as Michael.

1 Like

Sorry about the late response! You can actually recruit Steve with Alex, and Kai, I think it’s was with Curtis if I remember correctly.

1 Like

No problem! Thanks for the response, I think I’m going to need to play trough the game again, which is a good thing to try different characters, but I feel kinda sad for letting Steve and Kai behind.
Anyway, I’m really liking it so far, both the game and the translation, even if i lost characters

1 Like

I hope you have fun again!

1 Like

The game is fun because of the Capture feature.

I encountered a game-breaking bug on Ch.5.

The objective is to seize the gate but when I move Arus over the marker, the Seize command doesn’t show up. Did anyone else have this issue?

Scratch that I was able to get past it. The escape point is to the right of the marker

1 Like

Sorry for the late response! Oh yes, I remember it too, I think it can be fixed by changing the position of the escape point, let me see if I can do something about it!

Greetings and have fun!

im stuck here, any help ?

Wait what? I’ve never seen that screen before, can you name the chapter where it happened?

Anything you did before that happened?

it’s chap 14, yes in chap 13 when i was looking at the stats of the mercenary, the game froze

1 Like

Mmm, let me check first and see what I can do!

ok thanks

1 Like

Hey elec, can you please upload your save file to dropbox or mediafire? It would be easier for me to know more about this bug.

Thank you!

Edit: I was able to reproduce the error, I honestly don’t know why it happened, when I was translating at the time there were some chapters where the same thing happened to me, I think it could be the base rom I used that for some strange reason, sometimes those bugs jump out (well, the rom is not complete, maybe something of that has to do with it) but from what I could observe with just restarting the game once and continuing again, it solves the problem, although it seems that in chapter 14 it doesn’t matter which unit you try to see its description, it automatically freezes the game.

What I couldn’t reproduce was the map bug, so that’s why I asked you for the save file.

can i send it on your email

1 Like

Yes, I’ll send you a DM.

As I suspected, I knew that at some point that would cause problems, you see elec, I mentioned it in the progress section, but the game has 2 routes, one of them is complete and the second one is not and from chapter 14 onwards it is usually bugged (precisely because the maps are not complete).

There is something that I forgot to mention and bless my stupidity for not having placed it, that at the end of chapter 8 (where the priest is), when you beat the boss, if you skip the chapter, you will also skip the conversation and you won’t be able to select the first option, instead you will go directly to the second route, that’s why after beating the boss you have to wait calmly for the box to come out and then hit the first option.

I’m going to see if I can do something with the rom to block that part and that people can’t skip the text at least in that part.

I apologize for that, I’ll try to fix that so others don’t make the same mistake.

Edit: I updated the post with a warning, again elec I apologize!

Love the purple cloud background :slight_smile:

1 Like

so meaning i have to start from the beginning ?

1 Like

Pretty much, yeah… I’m sorry!

Thanks a lot for the patch
I think i have a problem with certain skill like sol luna aether etc… they are never work once from Start i play
Sorry for my bad english

1 Like