[Release] Fire Emblem - Queen's Sword (Translation Beta v1.0 3-07-2020)

Just wanted to post here saying I appreciate all of what you and others do for these kind of hacks. International awareness to some of these is something I wished for since fe7if gave a bad taste to those outside the Japanese community (and maybe in?) and on top of that, this was one of the ones I had downloaded from a while ago purely in Japanese so I didn’t know what was going on. Can’t wait to try this out

2 Likes

Just downloaded, and maybe a year late, but congrats on your release.
Looking forward to playing this as soon as I get a chance. Will give any kind of feedback I can!

2 Likes

Just wondering if the second route is playable yet? Thanks for your work on the translation, I’m loving it so far!

1 Like

Hi, I hope you are well! :smiley:

I just reviewed a new patch, there really isn’t much difference to the current one except for a new map that seems to be chapter 12 of the other route, but it’s still like a draft and there are still many things to add, and it’s been a year so it’s probably because he has other things to do, so I’d say it will be a long time before he completes that second route. :thinking:

2 Likes

So, I promoted the first armor you get to a Baron. So I have two questions regarding the Baron class:

1. Why does the Baron not get the same benefits that armor knights get in rain? It’s really weird that Baron is a promoted version of an armor knight, yet Barons loses that benefit when promoting.
  2. Why does the Barons have the horserider sound when moving, and not the same sound as Armor Knights when moving?
1 Like

1.- Mmm. I honestly can’t say much about the class since I didn’t try it, so it’s probably that the author forgot to correct it. :thinking:

2.- If I remember correctly, there is a character that also has that sound by default, I tried to correct it at the time but it was in vain. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Well then, that’s really disappointing then. The Baron class really needed to be fixed a bit tbh.

And yeah, kinda finding a good number of other issues already, so not sure if the author of this hack will be able to respond or something. Like the issue with the Nosferatu tome’s HP drain effect or the level up bug (finding this bug where it says, after the stat gain is shown, the level up screen would show my units final stats from the level ups, despite their character page not reflecting that).

1 Like

Mmm, are you saying that Nosferatu doesn’t absorb HP as it normally should?

About that level bug, maybe it’s something visual? Did you try exiting the game and resuming to see if it was fixed? First time I hear something like that. :thinking:

If by any chance you have a save before you leveled up and got that bug, you can send it to me by personal message to take a closer look.

Thanks for the reports, I hope you don’t find any more bugs :+1:

1 Like

Yeah, I encountered that problem a couple of times. Never really used it myself yet, but I have seen some enemies use them on my units, and there was some problems with the HP drain. One of the instances was where one of my units is being attacked by one of the shamans at 4-6 hp with Nosferatu. Nosferatu was supposed to recover 12 hp (that was the amount of damage she was doing to one of my units), so she should’ve been at 16-18 hp. Yet, she only was able to recover up to 12 hp.

Yeah it is a visual problem, though it seems to be ongoing with the level ups, even when I restarted the game during my runs. Seems to be a consistent problem.

Also speaking of bugs, there seems to be some problems with the graphics for the map in Chapter 5. Either some parts of the map goes black, the menu options goes black, or units goes black.

Also, I think there might be something wrong with the Summoner class. Already promoted Nero to a Summoner, and he has the skill to let him summon phantoms. Problem is, there isn’t any options to summon phantoms, so most likely the skill isn’t working.

Edit: So about the Summon Phantom skill I guess I spoke too soon. Apparently it is, but the option to do it is listed as Item, which is pretty confusing there.

1 Like

Now that you mention it, I seem to remember something like that, it can probably be renamed in the FEbuilder options. :thinking:

@Nasaelo

• any chance for Growth rates info??
  • max stats are 50??
  • is hard mode tested?
  • How many chapters?
  • will u translate route 2 later or isnt it finished yet by original creator of hack?

ty

1 Like

Hi! Hope you’re doing alright and sorry for the late response!

1.- Yeah, no problem, here you go:

Queen’s Sword - Growths

I’m not an expert with excel, but I hope the information is clear. I think they are all listed, but if somehow someone is missing, you can let me know so I can fix it.

2.- I think so with some stats like Str, Skill and Mag but not everything.

3.- The truth is that I haven’t tested it completely, but I don’t think it’s that difficult, I think :upside_down_face:

4.- There are 26 chapters in total + 4 gaiden would be 30 chapters in total.

5.- As long as the author does not finish the route there is not much I can do, and according to the last patch he released, there is still a long way to go, and I don’t know how is his way of working, so we can only wait until someday he finishes it. :thinking:

Have a good day! :+1:

1 Like

Who is the character you need to trade to get the person in the village in Chapter 6?

Gillette, the first thief you get, is the one you have to trade in.

Fire Emblem The Queen Sword_1632146973915
Im can’t pass here with Arus as master knight in chapter17 So I’m unable to recruit eluon

Edit:Oh I’ve found out you need to stop in a specific space with a torch on your inventory

Fire Emblem The Queen Sword_1632147792840
And here too

@Nasaelo

Thank You for this translation, it was a bit rough to read sometimes but i understood most of it.

Story was ok to me and gameplay was the same.
Stats are so buffed with broken skills, i only had some trouble with the endgame boss thats it. Game was pretty easy.

Fav char : Arus!

Something in the translation you may want to fix - Kai says he remembers that he spoke to someone whose name begins with “K”. My thought went to Koutena, but in fact talks to Curtis. Got a bit bamboozled until I opened builder to check.

Would recommend changing this to avoid confusion, thanks.