Project Amnesia

Hello, my name is Merc, and this is Project Amnesia. I technically have a working title, courtesy of Shadow the Shuppet, but I’m gonna hang on to it in case the story goes in a different direction than what I am initially planning. As for content, well, I am but a novice hacker. I’m learning as I go, the only things I can really do as of right now is writing and class/item modification. I didn’t plan on actually making a post here until I had something noteworthy, but my little progress over the past few days has shown me I need help, which is why I am now saying this:

PLEASE help me. Be it teaching me how to use the engine, engaging directly in the creation of the project, or even just designing characters, I want and NEED help. So far, I have someone helping me design characters and balancing their abilities. What I really need is some people who can help with a few main things.

1. Experience in FE Builder. Coding events and and fitting in music especially.
  2. An artist, specifically one well versed in creating portraits. The ones I’m using now are from the Repository, and they are good, but I don’t want to step on any toes. Not every portrait for this game needs to be original, I just want to give it something unique.
  3. Someone who knows how to handle social stuff like this and Discord, because I clearly don’t know what I’m doing and I’m socially awkward so please help me out here. It would mean so much more than you know to do this.

You can contact me on Discord here: mercurymerc
I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Thank you for your time!

Edit: My co-creator Shadow the Shuppet is also open to recieving dms about the project on Discord if I am unavailable. His username is:
shadowtheshuppet

3 Likes

I can absolutely help with social things, as well as portraits (maybe.) Ill dm you on discord later today.

This is his support Shadow you can also dm me on discord for a chat to help if he isnt open my username is in the thing so just grab it from there!

There’s a discord with loads of people willing to help here,

I will recomend you a few link to post on this forum which should be super helpful!

Febuilder help/tutorial by UltraxBlade

Ganzap’s splicing tutorial

1 Like