Pikmin ASM

Just somewhere to upload my ASM.

23 Likes

[FE8] Custom Heal Amounts

Usually, the healing staff routine performs a hardcoded check to several item IDs to determine the healing amount. This instead uses 2 bytelists - one for Mend staves (+20) and one for Recover staves (full heal). Any items in neither list are treated as heal staves (+10). Str/Mag and ItemEffectRevamp compatible.

21 Likes

Your asm is epic.

4 Likes

[FE8] Weightless Weapons at S Rank

In the Japanese system FE8N, gaining an S rank in a weapon type allows you to ignore weapon weight while wielding weapons of that type. This mimics that behavior.

17 Likes

[FE8] Prevent Rescuing

Allows for the prevention of both rescuing and being rescued (separately) by unit id. Also removes phantom rescuing hardcoding.

12 Likes

Nice! Can you make a version of this for classes?

Did you need both class and character simultaneously?

2 Likes

Nah just classes. Thanks!

You can change these two lines in TryAddUnitToRescueTargetList.s to these and recompile and it will be by class ID instead of unit ID
Line 39 - ldr r0, [r2, #0x4]
Line 47 - ldr r0, [r4, #0x4]

7 Likes

[FE8] 1RN Mode by Flag/EID

Simple togglable 1RN mode. When the user-defined flag/eid is active, all 2RN calls will roll 1RN instead.

17 Likes

[FE6] Default Settings

Sets the options to the following upon loading Chapter 1:

• AutoCursor Off
  • Text Speed Max
  • Game Speed Fast
  • Animations Mode 2
9 Likes

[FE8] Hard Mode Prep Shop

Makes the 1.5x price modifier on the prep shop only be applied on hard difficulty.

14 Likes

[FE8] Block Status Screen By Unit

Prevents the status screen from being opened on any defined units.

7 Likes

Geez, you’ve been on a roll.

1 Like

I’m probably doing something wrong, but whenever I try to install this onto a clean rom, it ends up crashing immediately. I even tried downloading a new copy of this hack, a new copy of event assembler, and a fresh rom online, but it still crashed. Any ideas?

you need to install to freespace

2 Likes

You know, I left the community just as buildfiles began to become popular, so I still completely forget about having to do stuff like that. Thanks!

2 Likes

[FE8] Fixed-range Warp

Not putting up a link for this since it’s incredibly minor.

PUSH
ORG 0x1E380
SHORT 0x20XX 0x46C0
POP

Replace XX with the range you want (01 for 1, 02 for 2, etc).

7 Likes

[FE8] Mag / 3 Range

Replaces all instances of Mag/2 with Mag/3 instead.

9 Likes

[FE8] Red and Green Summons

Once again not long enough to warrant a link.

PUSH
ORG 0x7ADE6
SHORT 0x2540

ORG 0x244AA
SHORT 0x2CFF
POP

Allows for summons to be made into green units. You can also swap SHORT 0x2540 to SHORT 0x2580 for red unit summons if you’re some kind of evil mastermind.

10 Likes