Piero's Sprite

Bottom :>

1 Like

Thanks for your suggestion xD
Personally, I prefer the top one. I’ve seen many characters stabbing a weapon into the ground. It’s kinda “normal”. Emm, so I wonder why not give it a little bit angle then I have this lol. I’d also like to hear the other point of view/

1 Like

bottom look cool and stronger than top :> the way he hold his weapon :>

Bottom looks more intimidating, stronger, more badass. Top looks more unique, with more personality, more “human”. I like both. Up to you, Piero

Thank you, guys. I think I’m gonna edit two different versions since I just need to make small adjustments to some frames. I’ll leave it to the end once the rest parts have been completed.

2 Likes

I’d argue for the top one. It looks more naturally into the ground, given the axe’s blade. Bottom would look better if it wasn’t driven into the ground. Either way, it’s up to Piero.

4 Likes

QQ截图20210329233803
Evening guys, I made something unique. It’s a charge blade Diablos Tyrannis II from MHW. Planning to create an animation with combo attacks and an energy-filled attack. Or how about Murdock with a charge blade lol. Anyways, I will complete “Murdock” first. Guess this will be a big challenge for me xD.

13 Likes

can not wait to see finished Murdiock animation and your hack :>

2 Likes

Oh, what an awesome weapon dot picture that is.
It really does look just like a charge axe, very cool :>

1 Like

Freyja - demo
God, I’ve had enough of that butterfly staff. I will finish her without this decoration and make it 16 colors. Both magic and transformation animations will be done. She is the first female custom sprite I’ve made. My previous plan was to make a 23-24 colors animation of Freyja that can be inserted in FEXNA since it had no color limit there but I failed. Here is the draft sheet I used to create Freyja. If anyone wanna give it a try feel free.

21 Likes

Σ(゚Д゚)スゲェ
Once again, your work is so awesome and amazing!
And your icon is so cool!

2 Likes

Thank you! I’ll keep it up.
Icon? Did you mean my profile pic?

2 Likes

Yes.
Murdock is the most attractive.

2 Likes

LOL. That’s his dodge sprite XD.

1 Like

i need that murdock

Wow Guan Yu! As a fan of the Three Kingdoms Period ; it was a good surprise. Anyway, I love your style ; you’ve got skills!

1 Like

Well, I have completed Guan Yu’s animation but the bad news is I didn’t make his dodge attack lol. Didn’t have any good ideas.

3 Likes

Regardless, I’m eagerly anticipating what it looks like if you’re willing to show it to us!

1 Like

he could jump to dodge.

Yea sure, but need to wait till I go back to Toronto. Don’t have Guan Yu on my laptop.