Piero's Sprite

Hello Fellas, thanks for comin’ to my first post. Let’s welcome my new sprite “Guan Yu”, the most detailed character I’ve ever made lol. I am planning to work on the animation soon and hopefully be completed next year. This is the final version of the sprite so far. I might enhance the shoulderplate once more or the dragon on the belt, yet I have no idea how to start it.
I will try my best to edit the portrait and the map sprite once the animation has been done. I haven’t made any of them before so if there is anyone who is interested in them. Please feel free.
Anyways hope you guys love it.

61 Likes

Oh that is real hecking nice.

2 Likes

Awesome

1 Like

Nemesis
This is Nemesis from “Three Houses” I made this week. He is the King of Liberation so I made him king-sized lol. It’s not yet completed. I will add more details like spikes, chains, and finish his dark creator sword when I have spare time.

47 Likes

He even has nipples! Good stuff. Hey, are you planning on animating Nemesis? If not, would you be willing to make your sprite free-to-edit?

Well, I guess so. I’ll try my best to animate him if not I will make it free-to-edit. I was planning to use all these animations in my upcoming project. All individual characters even bosses will have their own animations.

1 Like

Sounds really cool! If you do end up animating Nemesis, would you be willing to make him free-to-use?

Not till my project has been released.

Understood. GL with the project!

Thank you!

Nemesis
Here’s a small update. :slightly_smiling_face:

32 Likes

Guess who’s the guy in the middle? :smirk:
From left to right: Nemesis Final Version; Resplendent Roy; Hartmut
9328c64813dd8fbd6e0286322485fc649e26013d - 副本

28 Likes

Murdock with Armads, how invincible will be be?

1 Like

Bingo! He will be unstoppable with Armads, no doubt. BTW I was planning to change the weapon from left hand to right hand so more armors can be performed.

3 Likes

If you give Nemesis a helmet to cover his face, it could easily pass as a T3 berserker.

4 Likes

Good idea. Will try it later.

3 Likes

画得很好,很可以

Thank you! :grinning:

That’s amazing…

General Murdock before & after
QQ截图20210207165853
Reference:

30 Likes