Piero's Sprite

Well, I can’t imagine how to jump to dodge the attack :confused:

aMFVzt

idk, look at other larger battle anims like the berserker, that’ll give you an idea for a dodge.

Maybe by having him touching his beard and barely moving to dodge the attack? The animation I have in my head seems fine for the character :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

That sounds like a good idea. I’ll give it a try later.

3 Likes

Sup guys, I gotta something to share.
Firstly, this is the animation I worked on last week upon request. Here is the demo of her critical strike attack.
ezgif-3-adf9a262f80d
Then is a draft sprite of Zephiel remastered. I’ll complete it but I won’t start animating it until Murdock has been done.

If you got any questions don’t hesitate to ask. I’ll try my best to help. I’d like to share my experience with those who are interested in animation but inexperienced. Hopefully, there will be more custom animations been made in the future.
Wish y’all a wonderful day! :smirk:

31 Likes

I’m intrigued about what kind of custom animations that you have planned in the future. I wish you luck.

1 Like

I see… Guan Yu :smiley::smiley:

我来膜拜大佬了

@piero_ryx I have a question. Are you going to publish your animations when they are ready?

Depends on the animations. For example, Durban, I edited it based on the original Berzerker animations. It’s easy to edit so it can be published. Otherwise, you need to wait till my hack is ready.

2 Likes

@Silver-Star What kind? I am only able to make pixel art animations. My plan is to complete Murdock and Nemesis then I have Lif, Rinkah, and Zeke on my waitlist.

2 Likes

QQ截图20210626162240
Zephiel remastered completed :yum:

27 Likes

Oh… okay. I’m just giving you moral support. Just impressed with how far you going and how you’re improving with your pixel art animations. Be on your way in completing Murdock and Nemesis. That’s what I’m saying.

Appreciate it, man!

2 Likes

I’m super pumped that Rinkah is on the waitlist, she’s my favourite character from the Fates games and Oni Savage style art and animation, especially for females, is amazingly sparse. Your work is fantastic, looking forward to seeing more :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Definitely looking forward for the Oni Savage version of Rinkah.

2 Likes

Since I’ve been busy with my work these days, I have to slow down the progress a little bit. So I decided to leak a few frames of Murdock’s animation below. That’s the general idea of his normal attack.
ezgif-6-782d23673b5b

30 Likes

Looks good with the progress. Take your time with it and we will be awe by this spectacle.

2 Likes

Resplendent Sanaki (draft)
QQ截图20210914224521top_mini_chara_00009001000103

34 Likes