Piero's Sprite

Amazing (//∇//)\

do you plan to turn that into an actual animation?

Yes, I’m currently working on it.

5 Likes

“Attack!”
QQ截图20210211223412

27 Likes

Truly amazing :flushed:

Murdock looking great, but is that Durban I see there :eyes:

3 Likes

Right, that’s Durban I made last year.

2 Likes

The battle animations are beautiful, I especially love Nemesis, it was difficult to say.

Thank you! Nemesis is a challenge for me. I suppose he might be the only king-sized animation I will make. I planned to revert his attack animation from “Three Houses” but it was really hard to deal with. So I tried to collect some new ideas from creating different animations. My top priority is to complete Murdock and make sure all the characters I posted will be animated, so stay tuned!

4 Likes

I love it ╰(´︶`)╯♡

This is awesome!

Nice to meet you. I am very interested in animations made by Chinese people.
I love your Nemesis and Hartmurt so much! I look forward to seeing it completed.

Are you a professional painter? I’m very curious to know what tools you use to create your work.

Hey, nice to meet you mate. I’m a big fan of your character and spell animations, especially Duma.
Well, I’m not a professional painter. I didn’t even know how to paint till I decided to create animations of my own last year. I am poor at motion graphics.
The tool I use is only Photoshop. I will use Usenti to support when it comes to portrait. I Tried some different tools before but Photoshop is the easiest one for me to use lol.

1 Like

I see. I think you have a talent.
I envy you for being able to create such a sprite. (´☆ ☆`)

Also, I’m honored to have you know about Duma’s animations.
Anyway, I like your Nemesis and Hartmurt. By the way, not much I have checked the conversation on this topic, will you release them when finished?

1 Like

I’m planning just to release part of my animations such as Durban, Resplendent Roy, the rest will be shown in the demo video once they are done. They will be free-to-use as long as my hack has been completed.

8 Likes

WIP
QQ截图20210322173040

19 Likes

Looks great so far!

1 Like

That’s very cool!
That Murdock attack stance is very similar to the Murdock from the manga version of Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade.
✧ ( °∀° )/ ✧

1 Like

That’s where my inspiration comes from lol.

2 Likes

Oh, I know that scene too. (^-^)b

2 Likes

QQ图片20210328000107
Which one is better? Top or bottom

7 Likes