Obsidian's sprites

Bors, Bath, and Wolt might be fun.

1 Like

Ooooo those are pretty good suggestions, I think iā€™ll go with Dieck, Bors, and Larum since someone suggested it earlier
Thanks for the suggestions ^-^

1 Like

I know Iā€™m late but after Dieck, Bors and Larum maybe doing Astolfo could be fun to finish out the Thieves

1 Like

g e e s e

3 Likes

Kempf decided to visit GBA land while Ulyaoth decided to go to SNES land (both mugs are free to use for w/e purpose, also special thanks to Melia for helping with Kempfā€™s brooch)
image image image
And hereā€™s Dieck for the FE6 half bodies! (big shoutouts to the FEU discord spriters for all the tips on his anatomy) I also turned him into a base if anyone wanted to give half bodies a try ^-^
image image
Next up is Bors followed by Larum :>
image Poyo

27 Likes

:us: :us: :us:
Kempfā€™s our boy

2 Likes

Just two quickies for fun, half body Michalis and FE5 Cecilia!
Taking a smol break from FE6 halfbodies rn, might go back to some sailor moon stuff and some other fun ideas
image image

15 Likes

Will you make Camus half body?

2 Likes

Although Camus is one of my favorite characters and archetypes, I most likely wonā€™t since he already has an existing F2U halfbody

Echidna pls.

I plan to make Echidna as one of the last ones due to her being a favorite of mine so I want it to look really good

2 Likes

Levin fullbody pls!

Jokes aside, your sprites are kicking it~
I see you getting better and better and I do hope you can reach further heights with spriting!
here have some love <3

2 Likes

Thanks mein comrade <3
The improvement train be boppinā€™ and hoppinā€™, especially since I get to ride it along side friendos like you :>

2 Likes

God bless you.

2 Likes

Final post of the year, I finished a whole bunch of sprites,
FE5 Quan, GBA Olwen, Ilios, Diana (an OC of mine), LYON K I R B O, Palla (my personal favorite halfbody so far)
unknown image image
unknown unknown unknown

Just wanted to give a huge thanks to everyone in the FEU community for being so welcoming and helpful these past months, I would never have been able to make as much progress without you guys!

18 Likes

Ephraim and lyon look a lot rounder than before.

4 Likes

image image
Cecil time, planning on taking on Katarinaā€™s halfbody next
also shoutouts to Blade and Busk for helpinā€™ me out with the face ^-^

20 Likes

This is my favourite sprite of yours so far. It looks very smooth and consistent, which was an issue I had with your early sprites, but holy damn you outdid yourself, well done.

2 Likes

Ayyyyyy Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Is that Cecil
Youā€™reā€¦ doing Katarina next.
Oh god my inner 7th Platoon fanboy canā€™t contain my hype

2 Likes