Obsidian's sprites

Hello there and thanks for comin’ to my first post! I’m gonna post a butt-load of sprites I’ve made for projects i’m a part of, simple requests people have made for me, and a bunch of sprites I made for fun so I hope ya’ll like them. If you’re wanting to use any of them for whatever reason feel free ^-^, all I ask is that you either credit me in whatever you’re using it for or just give me a quick message on discord letting me know what’s up and such.

If you’re familiar with Scourge of Proxima, this is what the beta sprites looked like while I was making the project on my own:

Here is a project i’m working on by myself, a 5-6 chapter Sailor Moon hack! The characters aren’t all done yet but here’s the cast so far:

This is just a personal challenge for myself, I’m planning on making half bodies for every FE6 character, with each one I make I hope to improve as a spriter, this isn’t the full list and it’s been compressed to look a bit neater but I hope to finish this by the end of this year.

The rest of these are either requests or things I made just for fun, again feel free to use them with credit although a lot of these are probably going to get reworked or updated lol (some are WIP):

image image image
image image image image image image image image image image

I hope to continue to updating this thread with more of my works so I hope that’ll be fun for everyone.

I’m active on Discord more often than anywhere else so if you want to get in touch with me, there will be the best place (Obsidian Daddy#1483)
Also special thanks to the spriters in the FEU discord for helping me improve my sprites more and more, I hope to keep improving alongside y’all!

(forgive me for the lack of organization, didn’t really think this through lol)

24 Likes

Good god you improved quickly.

4 Likes

Hanging around a lot of artists really helped lol, also having people give me tons of support and critique really made improving way more fun.

6 Likes

final version of Say’ri and a quick Naomi Misora mug to practice drawing faces:
image image
Shoutouts to @NICKT for helping me out with the hair and the hand for Say’ri, and shoutouts to @Blade for helping me out with the face for Naomi ^-^

10 Likes

Wow! Those are some awesome sprites.

1 Like

Thanks! I got some more in the works right now so hopefully I can get those done soon.

Thanks and nice Rei profile pic

1 Like

mercury tho

1 Like

Really nice sprites. Good job. A̶w̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶g̶o̶t̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ ̶:̶(̶̶.

1 Like

I don’t think I ended up using the edits that you gave me, nevertheless I didn’t forget the help you’ve given me my friend ;w;

But the second edits of my nickt’s were edits of my edits that I edited on his first edit. (I intented to use the word edits so many times shut oOf)

I went back to see what edits I kept from what you showed, I redid the eyes and I’m like 80% sure I just spliced an FE8 jawline then did some slight edits to it, I could be mistaken though

look at this dudeeeeeee
so glad u finally flexed here

where is the Ulyaoth gifs FEU needs to know

1 Like

on a different PC at the moment so the gifs will come later :3

1 Like

I made this Palutena mug to practice my faces, after a bit of help from the FEU Discord spriters and a couple of friends I was able to finish it ^-^
Also have a gif because why not?:
Palutenagif

9 Likes

Now that you made palutena, make bayo so we have two moms.

3 Likes

That sounds like a fun idea actually, once i’m done my current mug I might actually try that out

It’s Hamon time with our favorite teacher, special thanks to Melia for the facial edit and advice!
I’m going to do one more female facial practice mug then i’m gonna get back to working on my FE6 half bodies.
also here’s a nice lil gif of the creation process to go with it and an extra little thing I made for fun!
Lisa%20Lisa

17 Likes

Don’t have anything complete at the moment so here’s a bunch of WIPs I have:
image image image image
Shoutouts to Blade for fixing the trainwreck which I called faces on Bayonetta and blue girl, they would have looked much worse without Blade’s edits.

10 Likes

ey those legs look nice Ey :point_left::point_left:

1 Like