Obsidian's sprites

St. Elimine full body, originally I was just gonna make a regular mug but then I decided to make a half body, and then I just went full body cuz why not
And here are two mugs for a new hack that i’m helping a couple of my friends make, it’s very early in production but hopefully we can get a nice little demo out soon™, anywhomst here’s the main character Evelyn alongside one of her party memebers, Levi!
image image
Btw these mugs are not free to use, the Elimine is free to use for whatever you have planned as long as you credit me ^-^

19 Likes

Who needs a helmet when you have a pompadour like that?

3 Likes

so much improvement I love it, keep up the great work!

1 Like

why can i only like a post once???

2 Likes

I made the first chapter’s map! I know that it’s at least slightly ready for playing, because I playtested it, and it’s only somewhat broken.

2 Likes

Ahhhhh, the first chapter is nearly fully complete, all I have left to do is the dialogue for each character for their talk conversations, each can talk with each other so basically it’ll be like this:
Sailor Moon - Mercury, Mars, Jupiter, Venus
Sailor Mercury - Moon, Mars, Jupiter, Venus
Sailor Mars - Moon, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus
Sailor Jupiter - Moon, Mercury, Mars, Venus
Sailor Venus - Moon, Mercury, Mars, Jupiter
So yeah it’ll be a bit before that’s done but hey, it’s progressing kek

Reworked Sailor Mercury, MapleStory Ulyaoth, and a fullbody Catria! the last two really distracted me from polishing the old sailor mugs but i’m gonna start working on that again right now ^-^
unknown
image image
(Catria is wielding a flame lance since it’s one of my friends favorite lance and Catria is his favorite character so if you’re wondering, that’s why)

19 Likes

Dog’s breath! That’s Petrine’s weapon!

2 Likes

She’s just going around collecting weapons now, the flame lance is now her souvenir from Tellius

2 Likes

A shame she’s not getting Marth’s Falchion

2 Likes

She might get it if the Wing Spear mysteriously goes missing

1 Like

Finished Trec and Clarine for my FE6 halfbody list thing, I also updated the sheet and man I still have so many more to go lol.
image image

Also here’s a halfbody of Yuri from KoF that I made just for funz, special thanks to Busk for helpin’ me out with the shading and anatomy

22 Likes

I mean, most of the bosses don’t even have slots on the sheet. When you think about that, there’s even more to go!

1 Like

I made sure to add all the mini boss places on the sheet, it’s just I didn’t want to post a massive empty list lol
and yeah… so many more to go…

1 Like

Are you planning to make the repalette bosses (Henning/Randy, the horde of identical Nomads on Sacae route, etc.) different from each other, or just reusing the same portrait with different palettes?

1 Like

I decided i’m going to try and make them each different from each other, different pose with a slight design change on each

1 Like

Seems like a cool idea! Whenever you choose to start working on those, I’ll be excited to see how they turn out.

1 Like

Thanks! I’m pretty excited to try some new designs on them too ^-^

1 Like

image image
Not quite sure who to go for next, I think Garret could be fun but i’m open to suggestions as to who I should go for next

12 Likes

Dieck (Deke? Dick?) would be cool!

Good job so far btw

2 Likes