Obsidian's sprites

Ayyyy, yeah I decided to go with Katarina next since she’s my sister’s favorite FE12 character (aside from Marth and Caeda I believe)

1 Like

jesus christ, you must have made about 50 sprites in less than half a year and you keep improving as well. I pray for you lol. If only I had that courage and motivation haha. . .
my point is …keep :clap: doing :clap: what :clap: you’re :clap: doing :clap: you’re going great.

1 Like

If only I could share the motivation energy with everyone else… :pensive:
but anywhomst, thanks man and hopefully the improvement train doesn’t get derailed anytime soon lol

3 Likes

this thread is the gift that keeps on giving.

goddamn it you madman :^)

3 Likes

Happi

11 Likes

Before reading the rest of this post, please stand for the American National Anthem, sung by Kirbo.
:musical_note: Poyo Poyooooooooooooooo~ Poyo Poyo Poyooooooooooooooooooo~ :musical_note:

Thank you Kirbo, anyway here’s Kirby after sucking Kempf, and a Katarina halfbody
image image

22 Likes

Amazing.

Simply amazing. Now that’s some high quality Kirby shitpost.

Oh and yeah, Katarina looking good too I guess. I kid she’s gorgeous

1 Like

Ayyy thanks mein comrade ^-^
Poor Katarina, she got super overshadowed by Kirby super hard

1 Like

Katarina looks so good, oh my goodness. Amazing work as always, Obs! (Also Kirbpf looks glorious)

2 Likes

It’s been a lil while since i’ve actually made anything worth posting, so I made Jadeite for my Sailor Moon hack (one with a blue trim to be closer to his design in Crystal, and one with a red trim to be more like the original)
image image

14 Likes

Finally, my husbando arrives. Bless your name and house.

2 Likes

image image image
So, I made a bet against our favorite egg saying that if he couldn’t beat his shadow dragon Ironman, I’d draw another Catria fullbody, and welp, here’s another fullbody of Catria lol.
She’s free to use as a portrait/halfbody if you’d like to use her for something, I had alot of fun making her ^-^

30 Likes

Why does she look like catriahardt to me?

1 Like

Watch out or she’ll use her Dire Spear to poke you.

That’s an amazing looking Seliph.

3 Likes

Rule 63 Seliph kek

2 Likes

now make Catria with FE1 Marth outfit

6 Likes

She looks great, but that’s 100% a villain portrait

4 Likes

2 colour Julius moments
unknown image

17 Likes

This pleases the lopt.