Obsidian's sprites

Ayyy thank ^-^
Maybe once i’m done with the female mage knight I’ll make one for another class.

Generic Female Mage Knight done
and a bunch of example recolours

17 Likes

Drew a timeskip of my OC, Ulyaoth! also gave him a bath towel version because why not all%20the%20eyebrows
Anywho, i’m gonna try to get the rest of the sailor characters done now, so that’s gonna be a fun ^-^

14 Likes

that shirtless Ulyaoth is so hawt

1 Like

hearts thanks my guy hearts

Are the generic Mage Knight mugs free to use? I don’t think you explicitly said either way.

Basically everything I make is free to use, i’ll only really say when something isn’t free to use such as:
~the timeskip version of Ulyaoth
~Mugs for Friends
everything else is totes free to use, if I didn’t make frames or anything just ask and i’ll get on it.

mugs for friends

do you do coffee mugs too

2 Likes

Coffee mugs, Metal mugs, plastic mugs, glass mugs, plastic mugs, all kinds of mugs

4 Likes

Does that make you a mugger?

2 Likes

Heckin’ ya, training to become one of the greatest muggers

coffee mug item icon?

1 Like

ayy nice, just don’t rob anyone and you are fine lmao

1 Like

does this look like the face of a robber? smile

2 Likes

very evil indeed yes

1 Like

smiles

5 Likes

With Sailor Pluto and Saturn finished, I now have the main cast of my future sailor moon hack complete! that means i’ll start getting to work on actually making it very shortly!

image image
image image

Also here’s a 3H Julius I made for a FE art challenge, there’s a loptyr version as well as a nice happi boy version!

18 Likes

Niiiice, I love that Julius, good job, it makes me want a three houses DLC scenario with other FE character.

1 Like

That’d be pretty cool, I just want to see Julius before Loptous screwed him up

Sailor Mars remake, she’s the first of the inners to be remade for the Sailor Moon Emblem hack!
And here’s her frames if you wanna use her for something
image image

14 Likes