you go make the Basilisk animations?

2 Likes

Landboat hype! LANDBOAT HYPE!!

Who’s ready to sad?

15 Likes

this man has gazed into the abyss
and the abyss gazed back

2 Likes

My first 3 fully custom portraits, hopefully you can tell who they’re supposed to be.
Nier mugs

And a host of useless items icons:
Lunar tear, Emil’s head, King of Facade’s mask, Weiss, Noir, Rubrum
Iron pipe, Beastlord, Kainé’s sword, Kainé’s swords, Emil’s staff, Devola & Popola’s staff
Virtuous contract, Virtuous treaty, Black box, Pod 042, Pod 153, Zero’s blade
nier weapon icons

nier weapon icons

Can you guess what I’ve been doing lately? Probably should have spoilered one of those… Maybe… I’m not crying, you’re crying

9 Likes

Wow it’s the Moon guy from Majora’s Mask!

2 Likes

I put part of Serra’s hair on Fiora, one thing led to another, and I ended up with Four from Drakengard 3; my first half body sprite. Aside from some of the hair and face, everything else is fully custom. (2x scale)

Thought I’d end up (if ever) starting my foray into half bodies with Auri or Nikolai from FT for promotional reasons, or 2B or Kainé for the internet points, but Four happily happened instead. How’d I do?

15 Likes

Hi N426,

Did the updated Stronghold tileset with the additions in the maps in this thread from after the last post in the Stronghold Tileset thread ever get posted? (Or at least any of the alternate palette versions (since I see you changed the “piles of gold” tiles to be diagonal lava in the “To the End of a Dream” map)?) I’m not seeing them in here, in the Stronghold thread, or in the Stronghold dropbox link.

Zero from Drakengard 3

What started out as a (not so) simple portrait quickly spiraled out of control and turned into my first full body sprite. I think there’s some proportional issue in there somewhere between her head and body, but please distract yourself from that with 6 shades in her hair, or the intricate filigree in the dress(?) and blade. Hence 2x scale. It may look like a mess, but compared to the actual design I’m very happy with how all those tiny details turned out.

Now should I sprite the rest of the Intoners, or actually work on my hack next…

Also, anyone inquisitive of the Stronghold tileset update (with animations) per LordGlenn’s (thanks for the reminder) previous comment can find that here: Updated Stronghold Tileset - #9 by N426

12 Likes