Myth of Blight. (Full Game out!) [42 Chapters]

Just started today, and I think I’ve noticed something.

Mio’s EXP gain (After prologue promotion) is pretty high, like she still had the paragon feat, even though it doesn’t display. Is it intentional ?

Everyone appears to get twice as much XP, e.g. getting 2xp for a miss instead of one. It’s a design choice.

how many chapters is this? and what difficulty are there?

There is only the hard difficulty at the moment.
As for chapters… Around 42.

1 Like

I really like the difficulty it feels hard but not like brutal (except for one chapter but it felt intended) really like the hack

1 Like

Quick question !

What does the " -LV%" on devil weapons mean ?

1 Like

(40-lv)% chance to prevent Backfire I think.
So 10 lvl unit has 30% chance of backfire (if I’m not wrong).

Maybe. Thanks for the info !

1 Like

42 CHAPTERS?!

Is that including gaiden chapters or is it all one big story?

2 Likes

From what I can gather, it’s all story

9 Chapters in at the moment, and so far so good !

A bit concerned that i haven’t found much units to recruit ( Only Cinthea and Nicholas at the moment, maybe I’d be doing something wrong), but it’s been cruisin’ enough, thankfully !

Althought, there is something I noticed, a sort of bug.

In the arena, I’ve noticed that when you put an archer in, Melee based units will never fight back, and just wait until you riddle them with arrows.

Just something I wanted to note !

Don’t worry, units are mostly auto-join and each part (Except part 3) are limited to 9-10 units.
So no, you’re not missing any.

As for the arena, it is buggy but useable, so I left the only arena in a timed chapter in part 1.

As for the devil backfire, yes, the -LV% is accurate as even if you are Lv.20, you still have a 20% chance to backfire.

5 Likes

Thank for the reply !

By the way, love how generics get more lines and use than usual

Because of the small roster, do you recommend against doing an iron man run? I’ve already lost one of my guys in part 1 and it’s a bit of a struggle with just 8 units.

I don’t recommend an Iron man, but it is still an option to try.
But… If someone manages to finish an Iron man of this hack…
I’ll give a special reward to the person who does it first.
That reward will be in the next update.
Be sure to provide proof that you did it.

Also, to those who may concern, there is a character named Lilith and Rourk. If you noticed Lilith didn’t have a death quote in her recruitment chapter, that is because her death quote flag is tied to Rourk’s recruitment flag. It is made so if you killed Lilith, Rourk will not be recruitable.

Challenge accepted.

Really enjoying this so far,

Spoilery

I got up to 3-3 and can’t figure out how to proceed. When I kill Haros I get a game over. I rescued Aurina out of the cage. There is no one that she can talk to recruit her? Did I miss something

Edit: Nvm I figured it out, she needed to defeat Boros. I started pelting him with seige tomes to help.

I’m stuck at chap 2-3 now cause its just too hard :frowning: too many enemies and the boss is so strong that even i reached him my team easily died. Is there any other way to win the chapter instead of defeat all the enemies ? sr for my bad english

Most likely no other way. I would advise you to not spread your exp among all your units, choose a couple of your favs and train them before this map, they’ll be able to handle most of the traffic that way. For me, I chose Ron and Anders, esp Ron, he became quite strong after promotion.

2 Likes

Don’t worry, the map has been tweaked to be less crowd control and
be more progression based. The update will have that map adjusted.