Myth of Blight. (Full Game out!) [42 Chapters]

The hype is real!!

Be sure to read the hack description.
Also, DO NOT LOAD DEMO SAVE!
Issues may or may not arise when loading the demo save in the full game.
Besides, you will miss altered content as well.
Do this at your own discretion!

Well that was fast, lmao. Canā€™t wait for the release!

giphy

Todayā€™s the day !

The hack is live!
Remember, DO NOT USE DEMO SAVE!

5 Likes

Bug Located in Prologue
Severity: Moderate

Description: As shown in the screenshots below, after beating Terac or whatever his name is on the fort, Kalvin and two wyvern riders will join the fray. The two wyvern riders fly to the tree line on the north as shown in Screenshot A, however right after they do, one pulls some Roblox physics type bullshit and teleports to the location in Screenshot B. Marked as moderate due to potential to screw people over.

Enjoying the game so far, just thought youā€™d want to know about this bug!

Edit: Also, minor typo in the end cutscene. Displayed in Screenshot C

Edit 2: Screenshot D. 50 CRITICAL ON A DAGGER? Please confirm if this is intended or not, lol.

Screenshot A
Fire Emblem - the Sacred Stones # GBA-0

Screenshot B
Fire Emblem - the Sacred Stones # GBA-1

Screenshot C
Fire Emblem - the Sacred Stones # GBA-2

Screenshot D
Fire Emblem - the Sacred Stones # GBA-7

To clear up the bug. It is a common bug in the event that happens only on enemy phase
since it makes enemies move to certain positions since the game is trying to register
the boss ending his turn but he is dead, it fail-safes a regularly moved enemy to his
position to prevent a crash.
This happens with player units if the event moves them instead.
So the threat of the wyvern killing a unit is not really an issue itself since the wyvern
canā€™t attack during enemy phase due to it becoming an enemy unit, so youā€™re safe there.
Besides, the wyverns are programmed to only attack 50% of the time.

As for the typo, Iā€™m very surprised that NO ONE said anything about this. I didnā€™t even see this.
My text editor didnā€™t even see this! It will be fixed in due time.

As for the dagger, yes, Knives have super high crit to offset the low might.
Thieves in general are not meant to be frontline fighters so this makes sense to have for them.

3 Likes

Thank you for the explanations. Yeah I figured as much, but if like, someone had their units really spread out, it could screw them over. But itā€™s highly unlikely, I agree.

Your fine on the typo. Itā€™s a hard to spot one given the context, so itā€™s nothing to worry about. Iā€™ll keep an eye out for any more typos.

Alllrighty then, this should be fun. Just wanted to make sure it was intended. I shall make Rutger proud.

Iā€™m about to start Ch.2, and so far this is one of the best experiences of a FE ROM hack Iā€™ve had so far. Canā€™t wait to get further in.

1 Like

I would like to say, the prolouge and ch.1 is made for the player to get used to the hack a bit and learn more about what its mechanics will be with some of the enemies and to also be eased into its difficulty.
Sure, it is slow but again, ease in the difficulty.
Ch.2 is where the difficulty starts to rise to be ready.
And when it rises, it shows.

2 Likes

The warning is noted.

What is the recommended difficulty?

other typo is actually one of the vendor items. the Diamond is spelled Daimond. it is incredibly pointless but figured Iā€™d note it.

also its auto set as hard mode.

Son of aā€¦ I even ran it through spell checks and it didnā€™t pick this up?
Time to run it through again.

Anyways, the update will actually have an experimental mode calledā€¦ ā€œOnyx Kings Contractā€

Function: When the mode is selected, it will give 2 boons and 2 banes.

Boons: The player will receive a Gold Gem and a unique item.

Banes: A new enemy type will spawn calledā€¦ ā€œThe Arbiter Knightā€.
Arbiter Knights are VERY STRONG and WILL KILL SOMEONE if youā€™re not careful.
However, they do not move, period. (Unless you are in half of their range.)
(And Arbiter Knights also drop high-value items if killed.)
Also, enemies on the map will be 2 levels higher.
Also, the enemies buffed by 2 levels are also changed around as well as have different weapons.
(Only the starting enemies will be affected.)
If you clear the game with the contract active, you get a HUGE reward.

Arbiter Knights will only appear on most maps.
To tell if one spawned, look for the blue Diamond icon on them.

And yes, the Arbiters will have seven classes for each tier only since they will have a unique palette.

5 Likes

Little question !

Is there any recruitment or gaiden guide I should be aware of ? thanks !

Not really, it is obvious who talks to who in the stats screen.
Some characters are auto-join or required.
There is really one character that can be missed but it is hard to miss him if you
donā€™t know what youā€™re doing. He is a lv.15 swordmaster. He is on 3-8.
It is easy to recruit him if talked to first.

3 Likes

Thanks for the reply !

Apologies to ask that kind of question, I just hate to miss out on content

Are the support conversations included in this? A few supports didnā€™t have dialogue so I was wondering if thatā€™s with everybody?

Fact: No, there are no support conversations due to there not being enough space.
I had to re-format the hack to get enough space to fit all the hacks content.
Not only thatā€¦ Iā€™m not a good writerā€¦ And I donā€™t have the time and
energy to write EVERY support. Soā€¦ Sorry.

3 Likes

Hey, itā€™s all good. I totally understand about the space and having to write them all. Itā€™s not a deal breaker for me in any way that it doesnā€™t have supports. Iā€™m on chapter 1-3 and so far itā€™s pretty darn good! I love the tile sets youā€™re using. The colors on my OLED PsVita are very deep and colorful. If I run into any problems Iā€™ll let you know. Thanks again for making this.

2 Likes