Myth of Blight. (Full Game out!) [42 Chapters]

I have a question about Chapter 1-4. I’m not actually expected to rout the entire map’s worth of enemies, am I? Because this is far too much to handle with the party I have available to me, even with the help of the ally units.

Yes, you have to route the map.
You do have a LOT of time to do it, so you’re not in a huge rush.
Besides, the green units can clear half of the map pretty easily so they do help in some regard.

Hello i’m new here and i just played your hacks it’s so amazing i love it but one question do you still update this or this is already completed?

He’s got an update planned but hasn’t released it yet.

Does someone knows some secret dialogue do you mind listing it please :pray:

Like in the 1-2 I just realized that if you let the (yellow boy hair bandit) escape he will have a dialogue with their bandit leader and you will get a master seal.

It is best to promote asap with master crown?, or I should get more levels, maybe level 15?

Master crown promotion is HEAVILY advised for level 20.

You will need the best stats possible for the late game.

Hey, I don’t know if it’s intended, but I can steal blight blessing from Iustitia with Kane, so… very easy boss.

Problem already fixed.
Update for these will be paired with the contract mode.

Update: Things are going well, currently in part 3 for the contract mode.
Will update on more when done.

7 Likes

Okay wow, how shall I start. THIS is for me (with Justin and Pride Gaiden) the best hack I’ve ever played. Thank you for making it. Nice story, great characters and even greater designs. I really loved that you could “evolve” two times.
The Animations were sick as hell. And wow, the playtime. It took. Me 48h hours (with animations on) to beat it. For real, I could write so much more but I will just make it sure.

10/10 for real, everyone who haven’t played it should play it NOW.

1 Like

Fire Emblem - Myth of Blight patched_1679641817404

Please reduce the stats of Halberdier. Compared to the other enemies, it takes almost 2-3 units to gang up on a single Halberdier. It’s unmanageable now because my Kalvin squad is so weak.

Also, some of the status setting doesn’t make sense. For example, Aurina is unreasonably busted. Same can be said for Latiana. I’m surprised at the fact that SkullKeeta managed to damage Latiana, let alone kill her.

Aside from all the complaints, the game is really enjoyable. I love the narration and characters. It’s quite impactful.

EDIT 1 :

Spoiler

Fire Emblem - Myth of Blight patched_1679646392569

Not a very important issue…but Bea’s Marshall animation doesn’t seem right. It sounds like she de-promoted or something. Maybe you should choose a bigger animation for her Marshall class.

1 Like

The Halberdiers are already nerfed to a more reasonable stat threshold.
And most of the bugs and new features will be in the final update.
I’ve been taking my time with this to make sure nothing sneaks by me.

As for Latiana, yes her stats are super high but note that
she out-right shields Kalvin from Ketta’s Blessed Blade onslaught
effectively guaranteeing suffering major damage so her dying
to the attacks does make sense in context.
If you shield someone with your body, you won’t tank the hits
as well as you would normally.

As for Aurina, her capped stats is both a requirement for the endgame and
a fail-safe incase the player did not train the part 3 units so the player does not
get soft locked in the Abaf boss fight.

1 Like

I’m playing the latest version which contains bug fix and Halberdier’s stats are still inflated. Am i doing something wrong or these are supposed to be the actual stats ?

Can you provide a fail-safe for part 1 units too ? Besides Kalvin and Mio no unit is able to survive Halberdiers. I’m feeling overwhelmed. Thankfully savestate exists.

The final update has yet to be released.
I’ll see to that something will be added to fail-safe some chapters.

Time to rant about some units.

WARNING ! Heavy spoilers ahead

Character Review

Fire Emblem - Myth of Blight patched_1679737299184

Basically the game itself tells you that Kalvin is descendant of the strongest hero, The Arcane Emperor. So yeah, Kalvin is the strongest lord. He may be the strongest unit in my entire army.

Fire Emblem - Myth of Blight patched_1679737303722

Don’t let that innocent face fool you. Bea is an absolute monster and her prf lance makes her indestructible. Truly an Iron Giant !

Fire Emblem - Myth of Blight patched_1679737312306

Knives are OP and this made thieves and rogues very useful. Kane is fast and in mid-game he can kill pretty much anyone not named armour knight. Once, he gets his prf knife, he can kill jackshit anyone.

Fire Emblem - Myth of Blight patched_1679737331113

One of the earlier units. Kinda struggled to get some speed but later his speed became so damn high… Only if he could get those numbers in mid-game.

Fire Emblem - Myth of Blight patched_1679737338564

Broken in the early-game and the only unit other than Kalvin who could go toe-to-toe with a Halberdier. If it wasn’t for her I might’ve ragequit this game.

Fire Emblem - Myth of Blight patched_1679737352884

He was one of the kill buttons in the early-game. But his low defense hindered him in the mid-game. Thankfully he can dodge.

Fire Emblem - Myth of Blight patched_1679737359872

Hack roms have really changed the age-old concept of Jaegens. She’s basically Seth on a wyvern.

Fire Emblem - Myth of Blight patched_1679737376007

Guinea is the only healer for early game. Hence, she’s useful. In combat ? Meh.

Fire Emblem - Myth of Blight patched_1679737387854

I wanted Martin to be useful but his lack of strength really made him useless. He could double but hardly do it for enough damage. I gave him a killing edge and he had to use it every time.

Fire Emblem - Myth of Blight patched_1679737402417

A good character who can actually double and kill things. A worthy user for double bow.

Fire Emblem - Myth of Blight patched_1679737409282

He struggled with speed a bit and couldn’t defend very well but now he’s absolutely busted. Plus, he can summon more busted Halberdiers. Awesome !

Fire Emblem - Myth of Blight patched_1679737429640

He’s OP when he joins you. Even Keeta admits that she can’t do shit to his armour. Respect to this man !

Fire Emblem - Myth of Blight patched_1679737461129

Suffers from low HP growth but otherwise a solid unit. Why would you give a mercenary low HP growth ? Same for Nicolas.

Fire Emblem - Myth of Blight patched_1679737475360

She’s fast, skilled and strong. She had surprisingly good strength for a swordsmaster. Martin, you should’ve learnt something from her.

Fire Emblem - Myth of Blight patched_1679737483663

You have to be a blessed unit when the worst thing that can be said about you is “you have fairly good defense”. I mean look at her, she can go toe-to-toe with Kalvin. Broken.

Fire Emblem - Myth of Blight patched_1679737514046

I underestimated this old man because of his growth but he has the highest strength in my army. Fairly good speed too. His defense and resistance is manageable thanks to his humongous HP.

Fire Emblem - Myth of Blight patched_1679737530555

Why knives are so busted ? Not complaining but Ron is so lovable from both gameplay and character perspective. His dialogues with Vorgell was chef’s kiss.

Fire Emblem - Myth of Blight patched_1679737540143

Friendly but angry man. He had medicore speed but very high defense and strength. His HP is pretty good too.

Fire Emblem - Myth of Blight patched_1679737545187

His character is similar to Valter. He’s not psycho though. Galeforce suits his character very nicely.

Fire Emblem - Myth of Blight patched_1679737554135

One of the units, I didn’t care much about. He warmed the bench for many chapters.

Fire Emblem - Myth of Blight patched_1679737610529

Oh boy, trust me when I tell you that this is the first time I have liked using dancers. In any other games, I just bench them but this time it was worthwhile.

Fire Emblem - Myth of Blight patched_1679737627171

He suffered a lot in mid-game but got surprisingly good when I trained him.

Fire Emblem - Myth of Blight patched_1679737666183

I used her because I thought she was important being a royal and all. She didn’t do much damage so I gave her an energy ring. Now she looks pretty good.

Fire Emblem - Myth of Blight patched_1679737678920

I’m biased towards units who get HP screwed so he was benched. He didn’t have good speed and got doubled a lot.

Fire Emblem - Myth of Blight patched_1679737689870

HP screwed and thus benched. He did help me with healing in some chapters but otherwise meh.

Fire Emblem - Myth of Blight patched_1679737694721

Lilith had surprisingly good growths and she really made use of it. Offense-wise busted but needs protection in case some raiders hit her.

Fire Emblem - Myth of Blight patched_1679737726016

Commander class is broken because of summons. But he’s got good stats and growths too. You basically get a superman without much effort. Unlike Nicolas.

Fire Emblem - Myth of Blight patched_1679737736969

He’s a physical wall. Good strength and bad speed. Not really that impressive. If you’re planning triangle attack then he’s your man.

Fire Emblem - Myth of Blight patched_1679737741225

She has authority and power both. Can’t say much about her at this point but you can see, she’s damn good.

Fire Emblem - Myth of Blight patched_1679737748006

Athos of this game who’s busted beyond words. When I fought heroes, I just knew how strong she’s gonna be and she met my expectations.

1 Like

Hi there!
I want to tell you some advices of this hack.
#1 Some random chests in this game, their total rate are not 100%.
Ch. 1-4: Northwest chest, it has three kinds of gem, there total rate is 150%, maybe you can change it to 33-33-34.
Ch. 1-9: North chest, it has three kinds of Nihil weapon, there total rate is just 75%, maybe you can add one 25% Nihil Bow.

#2 One of my friends played through this hack today, he stoles the stars from the bosses in ending chapters, i think the stars should can’t be stolen. Maybe you can give Watchful skill to these bosses.

Sorry for my poor English, hope you can understand these, lol.

The random chests have the odds adjusted as shown.
The Blessings were already made to be un-stealable, the updated patch
that has these changes is still being worked on at the moment.

Got it!
Hope to see the new version soon. I have played through this hack twice.