Myth of Blight. (Full Game out!) [42 Chapters]

It is a route map. As stated in the upper win conditions.
But since you are in a castle FILLED with soldier disguised Legion,
you’re going to have a huge fight on your hands.
but if you are clever with your unit placement, you can clear out the enemy forces
on the sides before more show up to build the numbers.

But don’t worry, this was adjusted and will be in the update.

2 Likes

Not bad.

The difficulty level is challenging but nothing crazy. Some restarts and close calls but that is to be expected.

Farming as much exp as you can in each Chapter really helps later on.

I would suggest a few things:

1. For the Halbardiers, either give them high def or high res, not both. They are already strong enough as is at this point in the game.
    I was still able to beat them in each chapter but that was due to Jackson getting great defence stats for a Pirate/Berserker and changing Mio into a Knight (Barricade is unreal for baiting opponents)

An option may be to just include a weapon that is super effective against Halbardiers to level the playing field, instead of nerfing their defence or res.

1. Knives being good against Anima is a pain especially if you promoted your trainee into a mage. You collect a bunch of knives in this part but you don’t ever get a thief so the advantage is purely one-sided unless I am missing something.

Option might be to include a thief or allow Kalvin to wield knives as well. Played Code of the Black Knights and they had a promoted unit that used Anima and Knives instead of swords.

1. My Archer evolved directly into a Ranger :sob: but I see the enemies have Snipers, I assume this is intentional. The Sniper ability is much better, really wanted that +1 range to Bows

I do like the Toxic Charm and Sun Charm as permanent items rather than ones that run out.

Do the items in Convoy for Part 1 disappear when you get to Part 2?

The halberdier’s stats are an issue that was addressed. they have balanced stats now.
The knives you get is a failsafe incase the thieves steal stuff from you so you kill them
to get back what was stolen. The knives also serve as a reward of some kind if
you can take out the thief before he can steal from you. be it extra money or use for later.

The ranger class is a female archer exclusive class same as the sniper being male only.
Sage is female only, mage knight is male only. It is to give some of the classes their own identity.

And finally no, your convoy does not get cleared. It waits for you to be able to access it again in part 3.

1 Like

Ohh, that makes sense especially for the promotions.

I can already see what you mean by classes having their own identity in Part 2

Female mage being able to heal is a nice touch (class 1 healer that can fight is always nice)

The convoy not getting reset is pretty sweet

I’m enjoying it overall, can’t wait to try the Onyx kings’ contract mode.

Enemy Knights destroying villages is something you might want to include some sort of warning about. I thought it was only Brigands and maybe Thieves that could do this. Happened to me in Part 2.

Chapter 2-3 Tournament of Kings is not balanced at all.

Difficulty level between this one and the previous two chapters is steep with one less unit :neutral_face:

This chapter could be simplified by not having reinforcements spawn every other turn. Give more spacing between them or stop them spawning after a certain turn.

The reinforcements that spawn at the bottom behind the two gates are not necessary since there is already a couple of enemies there close to the boss.

An alternative is nerf the reinforcements, got through it basically by pure luck (critical on the boss) if not game over.

again, 2-3 was already adjusted.

1 Like

Not sure if this is a bug, but on 2-boss, after Bea promotes, she doesn’t get the SPOILER lance and her inventory is everything what she had in the previous chaper. This makes the chapter impossible to complete as nihil goes away after turn 1.
UPDATE the new patch fixes this.

ok, got it

is it this patch or the upcoming one?

This one was probably harder for me because I went around the sides to kill the boss instead of through the centre since it was hard to judge which enemies moved and which didn’t.

It might have been easier if I tried the direct approach.

The upcoming patch has the tournament chapter adjusted in enemies spawns.
Also, to easily judge which moves and which don’t, the two promoted enemies at the sides
of the boss do not move unless you are half of their range.
Bea is always a good choice to test enemy ranges.

I have been sitting on this for some time and I can’t reach a choice here.
I really want to release this side project now, but the extra
endings for it aren’t even touched on yet, and honestly, I really don’t
want to do them due to a lack of proper ideas and I’m wanting to finish up on the contract mode.
So I want some feedback here. What should I do here?

Help me choose here. For the side project “Sacred Stones Boss Recruitment.”
  • The endings aren’t important, you can release it now.
  • Finish the endings and release it when you can.

0 voters

I mean, if it’s playable anyway and you don’t feel like doing it, then don’t.

In the final battle & the final boss chapters, I can steal the Blight’s blessing from the boss, raising your character’s stats by 50 pts each. Maybe it should be fixed?

Already dealt with WAY before hand.

Hello, so I came across this issue with Bae’s team at the very beginning of the 2-Boss chapter. After the message pops up talking about the objective of the chapter, the cursor points to every unpromoted units in Dori’s group and everyone in Bae’s team, and it showed them getting a Master Seal. However, when I check every unpromoted unit’s inventory, everyone except Bae has a Master Seal. Is this supposed to happen to Bae?

Yes. Bea has a story promotion.

For those who want the side project, HERE YOU GO!

1 Like

Okay, thanks. Was kinda weird since the cursor for the Master Seals pointed to everyone in both teams except for Dori. Might want to maybe edit that part so the cursor doesn’t point to Bae, only the others unpromoted units.

And as for another note, since I am in Part 2, I don’t think I can recreate this again. But apparently, after receiving the Elsleep Staff during the chapter where you have to rescue the Bishop and Halberdier, I did have one of my staff users use the Elsleep Staff on one of the enemy units. When I used it, I encountered some pretty weird texture glitch with the map, and the same amount of spaces that were glitched by the Elsleep staff follows as I move around the map.

That happens all the time. Just click on a unit of any faction at least 2 or 3 times and it will leave.

Howdy~

Just wanted to know, is Mio’s speed growth rate actually what’s shown on her sheet, or is it actually higher under the hood ?

1 Like

I think it is more of a blessed Mio you got there.