My unorganized mess of assets

Handaxe
I hadn’t done this despite it being very obvious. Axe raise handaxe crit by me.

2 Likes

Unarmed
Magic

finished these a few minutes ago because i forgot vergil did that in ultimate marvel vs capcom 3 with his summoned swords.

4 Likes

lorf_sw1
lorf_sw1 (3)
lorf_sw1 (2)

Cloud with his Materia and his sword animation split into separate battle animations. If you wonder why he’s got two different sword ranged attacks, one is for final fantasy for his blade beam and one of his is for fire emblem GBA aesthetic with the glowing sword.

4 Likes

Sword (2)
Sword (3)

Gave Alice ranged animations. Ranged animations and timings made by me, Alice made by the rom hacker for FE7if. Sol Katti frames were added from the lyndis animation. Credit to the maker of Sol Katti ranged frames for Lyn’s.

8 Likes

Sword

Did her a little justice as while she was on the repository, her ranged frames were missing and her dodge was a little weird looking.

Credit to FE7if for this character and me for fixing the ranged and dodge animations.

Edit: forgot to add credits.

5 Likes

Cryo Cut

My first time making an amalgamation of magic animations. I present, Cryo Cut!

Credit to the creators of the Alondite wave,
Lovemachine
Mikey Seregon
The_Big_Dededester

Credit to the Creator of iceshock,
Puppet

And credit to me for the timings for the Alondite, fire frames and coloring for each frame.

3 Likes

Sword_4

Because I absolutely forgot to show this when I added ranged frames.

4 Likes

I don’t know whether this is a hit or miss as the slash doesn’t make sense or at least, not like that. I gotta try something a little different.

2 Likes

Cryosphere

My sona Aeion from way back before. Credit to greentea for the coat in their fargus and credit to the dutch introvert for their lizardzerker and me for changing the palette up slightly to make the stills.

Portrait made by me

Credit to the makers of the blue exfire (Shyuterz, hiroto, fenreir and 7743) me for the timings of the spell and puppet for the ice from their iceshock.

4 Likes

Handaxe
Axe (2)
Axe

I finally done it. Credit to greentea and the dutch introvert for the fargus and lizardzerker battle animations respectively.

9 Likes

I would show a reference but it might kill you guys with cringe. So I’ll say it upfront, that dragon is Snorlax levels of big.

3 Likes

Sword (2)
Sword (3)

This is getting a tad out of hand.

4 Likes

Magic (2)
Magic
trueblade
Trueblade Long hair

“Your portal opening days are over. Give me the Yamato.”

This works along side with the Vergils I’ve shared way back despite the animations were intended to be trueblades. It uses frames from the specter Nodachi battle animation I posted way back and credit goes to the maker of the sprite sheet, steaming tofu for the judgement cut end frames as well. Also forgot to credit tofu for the Aura and glimmer from their shaman idunn I’ve used on my dragon berserker. Credit to nuramon for the sword smear frames I used from his sentinel animation.

5 Likes

Axe (3)
Sword (4)

Credit to piero for the Armads and the smear frames. For the Durandal, it uses the vanilla smear frames to make a swishing. I know that the sword is absurdly long but sometimes certain rules are meant to be taken advantage of.

5 Likes

Credit to derthevaporeon for the lighting from their magic general

Axe (5)

Thanks to @Alice and klok for pointing out the incorrect use of the smear frames on Armads.

7 Likes

Unarmed
Legendary
Sword

Did this female Zelgius using nuramon’s v1 zelgius. Look carefully at the hair.

Credit to nuramon for this.

6 Likes

Sword

Credit to greentea for the majority of the battle animation. Credit to me for making Lloyd attack like a pack of hungry wolves.

Both female Zelgius and this aren’t on the repo yet. Gotta add a lil more.

6 Likes

Bow
Sword

Blade lord Fae for @Alice using FE7if Karla as the base for it. I used frames for both Lyn blade lord and lord hector to make this hybrid battle animation. Also magical bow animations are criminally rare. Credit to the maker of FE7if Karla battle animation.

10 Likes

Axe

Credit to maker of mila in FE7if and to redbean for the frames used in fir’s crit animation. I took inspiration from circle’s fire emblem dust to dust hack and a RWBY emblem lex tallionis fan game that is long gone. i am searching long and hard for this game

4 Likes