My unorganized mess of assets

These are battle animations I’ve been working on, a few driving me mad while a few were done out of no reason at all. I unfortunately can’t get a few from my laptop because I can’t charge it. For now, I’ll share what I’ve made.

Sword
Sword-1
Roy_hand_axe
lorf_sw1
Axe_2

20 Likes

sword_female_eliwood
swmm_sw1
swmm_sw1-1

The two mightyena were made using some renders of a mightyena I posed in blender. It was a little hard to make do though.

13 Likes

temp

Portrait_Editor_DMCFE.gba_202_Vergil_0103D25C
Portrait_Editor_DMCFE.gba_2014_Dante_0103D454

Can’t forget about the jackpot nor motivation now can I? I’ve also posted two OCs of mine from a story I’m currently writing. Maybe a fan game or rom hack? Maybe boredom? Who knows? The battle animations are uploaded to the repository while my two OCs aren’t. All are F2U/F2E. I’m going to hit the hay and call it a night.

Edit: I have an OCD with fixing my typos. Don’t mind me.

7 Likes

sword-1 (3)
lorm_sp1-1
fox_myrmidon

Here’s a female swordmaster with pants because of the cold holidays, a myrmidon with a tail and a kinda jank great lord hector with a sword animation for armads. It’s only jank because I didn’t do the second motion to the first attack. That’s my bad.

9 Likes

vergil
vergil-1
sd_myrmidon
dante

Some stills I’ve made. Two Vergil stills, a Dante, Lyn with a large axe and the myrmidon from shadow dragon. This myrmidon has a sword and sheath. If you wonder why one of my vergil stills looks like he is looking at the player, it has a frame which eliwood is looking straight forward at his enemy. Originally I was going to do a hero Dante but Dante as a Merc felt reasonable whilst Vergil a swordmaster respectively.

8 Likes

lorm_sp1 (2)
allf_sw1

Holy crap it’s Zeke!

Velvet might like this one as it’s from a sprite sheet they’ve made plus I kinda like Zeke. I made some of the frames myself. Originally, the katana was supposed to wait til after I could make a judgement cut animation but I wasn’t patient. Though, I hope it isn’t too bad velvet.

10 Likes

Blimey, I wasn’t expecting to see my old terrible stuff animated like this. Groovy though, quite better than what I did initially!

2 Likes

I love the screen break effect on those swordmasters!

3 Likes

I wasn’t sure until now, but it apppears the screen break effect was from a SteamingTofu animation:

2 Likes

Since steamingtofu had the basis of Vergil’s judgement cut end, I couldn’t pass it up. Thanks to their trueblade I was able to make vergil kinda lore accurate. That and some frames are also useful for judgement cut as well.

I’m glad you like them! I think the battle animations are on the repository already zipped up. If my laptop didn’t croak, I did a still of your rose mage but with a katana battle animation respectively as well.

Edit: one of the battle animations I’ve done for Zeke is on the repo now. I had already sent it before but I actually forgor to add it to the additions. Whoops

1 Like

knight_lyn
celsius
2Portrait_Editor_2frown.gba_176B0_Keith_01089648
666Untitled
vernon

More portraits I made awhile back. Unironically, I made this swordmaster dragon before I made my vergil portrait.

1 Like

iron_3
lord_aris_103414

My variant of Aris in my profile picture, a shark armor knight, and another

1 Like

The Tauros might be bad quality only because I had uploaded it to Twitter and it jpegs it to hell. I used less than 16 colors and upscaled it. So converting it into pngs won’t be a massive hassle.

lorm_sp1
swmm_sw1

A generic crit for Vergil and a swordmaster when he procs a skill. I’mma make a poll to decide which skill proc it’ll be.

5 Likes
Which one fits most?
  • Astra
  • Lethality
  • No skill/alt crit
0 voters

For context of this poll, I made a new swordmaster battle animation but I’m not sure whether this should be a skill proc or just a crit.
swmm_sw1

5 Likes

Really cool animation! Bit of a hard choice but I settled on Astra, since it does features 5 strikes just like the traditional depiction of the skill.

2 Likes

There is no purpose in creating a topic for this; keep it in your thread.

I think it fits as a skill activation animation in general, not limited to Lethality and Astra

2 Likes

Alt crit 2

2 Likes