My unorganized mess of assets

Sword (3)
Unarmed (2)

Did a no tail and ears edit of @VelvetKitsune Akiyama battle animation. I will fix the original as it’s under 16 colors as well as some fixes to the palette arrangement. The credit goes to velvet for this beauty and credit to me for the no ears and tail edit.

6 Likes

Sword (4)

Anyone fancy the lords of pharae? Credit to me for this duo. I’ve seen duos on the repository and it was a war crime that these lads aren’t actually there as a duo. I’ve seen a render of the two as well.

7 Likes

Magic

Did Sasuke’s Chidori sharp spear from when he impales danzo and Karin uzamaki. It uses the magic long haired vergil sprite and the lighting frames are from a sprite sheet from spriters resource. Credit to the site for the chidori and me for the timings and the Kirin ranged attack.

6 Likes

Sword (7)
Unarmed (3)
Sword - Copy

Went and made a female ike and a generic sword that doesn’t look like the Ragnel (i butchered the spelling)

Credit to Theflyingace24 for vanguard ike
Credit to Khrene kleaver for ranger ike
Credit to me for the edits

7 Likes

dino

A dino dreadfighter still using the head of a friend’s rogue. Credit to gendraconis for the dino head from his rogue, credit to nuramon for his dreadfighter and me for making this still. It is the unisex variant of the dread fighter, also didn’t feel like changing the palette.

2 Likes

Sword
Magic

They’re done. Credit to @Nuramon for the unisex dreadfighter, credit to @Dinar87 for the slashes from their trueblade, credit to @RedBean for the slashes from their for crit animation, credit to my friend gen do for the dino head from his rogue and me for the timings and format.

7 Likes