My unorganized mess of assets

Kelina

“How much weight can you handle?”

Went and made this female Kelik or Kelina splice using Carlyle and Lonkfromcalifornia’s female robin from the repo.

6 Likes

Tsubara
se
stephen

A random wolf girl splice consisting of nomadic Lyn by monkeybard, classic Lyn by plantacademy, Lucina by satoshikura and blaidd by fenriel. A lord based upon one of the characters that I am writing about and his ex-highscool bully. Credit to each of the mentions and credit to the makers of the character creator on the repo.

Edit: Misspelled Lucina.

4 Likes

2N_aomi
Untitled
N aomi

Did a mean looking Gryphon girl. Her design and color scheme are inspired by the Nargacuga from monster hunter.

2 Likes

hollup... Let him cook (gif version) | Let Him Cook / Let That Boy Cook |  Know Your Meme

4 Likes

red

A conceptual female alm or Almlyn as the name fits.

3 Likes

I know it’s red. It’s only because the basic blue armor doesn’t contrast very well with the hair.

Sword
Unarmed

A beta styled myrmidon made by using Hector and one of the halberdier shields. I don’t know which maker did the halberdier shield I’m using but credit to them for the shield, me for the edits to the shield to fit and the frames.

9 Likes

If you wonder what I mean, it’s beta sacred echoes with the myrmidon.

2 Likes

Sword

Used a frame from roy and vanilla hector as well as yoinked the vanilla Merc’s sword for hector. What do you think?

3 Likes

If you notice slightly bobbing in his crit with his head, it’s supposed to be a chuckle.

I feel like the regular attack is too sudden. There’s no wind up. No build up, The crit looks good though

That’s what was intended, like throwing a fast ball.

Sword (9)

Fixed the frames of his chuckling and when he lands, it’ll be not off center.

Sword

Finished this recently, credit to whoever made the ranged Sol Katti frames, credit to me for the additional frames and timings.

EDIT: Forgot to credit.

4 Likes

Oh wow. That´s quite cool. You´re really good at improving animations.

1 Like

It’s nothing really. Lots of people can do that so I figured it would be nice to try myself way back. Doing fully custom animations are my bane because I don’t quite fully understand the tutorial bwdyeti made despite being the easiest as I’m a visual person and need a step by step sometimes so i use a video. Not only that but making my own takes on certain characters from other rom hacks is something I want to do but I worry about stepping on the toes of certain things that are made by others (ie, I want to make a my own Corrin using Nuramon’s video as a reference but I refrain from doing so out of respect.) It’s me wanting to recreate lost gems amongst the fe hacking community.

3 Likes

rogm_sw1

Formatted this samurai someone posted on here awhile back. Credit to Dlam777 for making this character and me for formatting.

Edit: Got help finding the original maker.

5 Likes

Wyvernzerker

Consider the following: Wyvernzerker. Still made by me using a wyvern and berserker and the sword from a swordmaster to make the tail.

6 Likes

I should have already said this before but I forgot. These are all F2E/F2U and if you want to animate the stills, let me know and credit me. I kinda wanna see how they’ll look if time allows.

win

a low effort meme for your troubles? made by me because yes.

9 Likes