My unorganized mess of assets

That’s a mistake on my end. I thought it’d send to the previous point of the thread

1 Like

aeion promoted
aeion unpromoted

Updated versions of my swordmaster dragon here with mini portraits and blinking frames too. What do you think about 'em?

1 Like

revali
fem fatale syl
Untitled
Untit led

My Tauros Nohr, promoted version of the miltank, revali and another one I did awhile back.

2 Likes

rose mage

I’m planning on adding another sword battle animation for one of velvet’s battle animations to the repo. It’s almost done but I’m kinda on fumes at the moment lol

2 Likes

lorf_sw1

And she’s finished. I’ve also uploaded this to the repo so it’d be added in. What do you guys think?

5 Likes

kelik

Made this Kelik splice using karel and Kent. I also decided to replicate how Blazer does his mini portraits. It’s a meme with how many Myrmidons that look very closely like Kelik but not precise. The “Keliking” has now begun.

2 Likes

Also I hope Blazer likes this.

Myrmidon gun

Is he… Oh God run! Inspired by the Myrmidon’t I’ve seen awhile back.

5 Likes

Axe
Bow
Sword (2)

Fixed FE7if Karla with bow, added a sword to Milia and the binding blade Merc I might have forgotten if I had posted or not. Merc belongs to velvet kitsune, added frames by me.

Edit: Forgot to credit them earlier.

8 Likes

Dragonstone

Gotta add this lad, Adult Spyro from the reignited trilogy! I used Nuramon’s red dragon as the base and made some edits to make it as closely as possible to adult Spyro. Credit to Nuramon for the red dragon battle animation.

7 Likes

This wolf swordmaster is my SO Alister. I didn’t add Horns because I don’t know if it’ll exceed the color limit. He is supposed to have wings but I default to wingless.

3 Likes

Reference used here.

3 Likes

Sword (2)

Working on an update for this Gerik here as he looked unfinished. I’m having some hard time getting this formatted properly but this gif is a decent start nonetheless. Original animation by Aruka, added frames and frame sequence by me.

6 Likes

Obtain the dragon’s blessing! Since it’s the year of the dragon and I have a swordmaster dragon, I had to commit.

Sword (4)

Here’s the updated gerik I mentioned prior as well.
It has proper timing and flashing with the range critical.

Sword (3)

Dragon frames from steamingtofu’s idunn shaman.

5 Likes

Unarmed (Sword)
Return
Switch
Did this. I’ll share a demonstration in sacred stones in another reply.

1 Like

This can act as a battle transformation or a swap like tagging in and out.

4 Likes

Isabeau

My Isabeau splice using the Lyn facing mark portrait and the samurai garb I made for Aris I’ve posted few times. If you don’t know what shin megami tensei is, I highly urge you to take a look. It’s not easy but it doesn’t disappoint with the character design in my opinion.

3 Likes

A slightly different take on the flashy crit edit that I made using the female Ephraim flash crit to make a male version and used effects from MegaMan zero’s z saber sprite. Notice the sparks after he crashed it into the ground.

Sword (5)

Credit to nuramon for the heavy infantry Ephraim, credit to the editor that made the female flash crit and edited frames to make a male version and added frames by me.

4 Likes

Sword
Unarmed
Sword fiend still

A runesword Crit, unarmed Vergil and a shortsword fiend still. Got bored so I said, “F*ck it, why not?”

4 Likes

Sw ord_000
S w ord_000

Female swordmaster Vergil stills. One with the Yamato.

6 Likes